Chapter4: On The Road

~**A day before the concert**~

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

Today was the day that Cora and I were leaving for London to go to the BMTH concert. She didn't want to leave until tomorrow because it was only a 6 hour drive away but I wanted to get there early. Who knows maybe we would run into the band members wandering around.

We're going to be staying at a hotel there for 2 nights, tonight and then a day after the concert to get some rest before we head back home. I'm almost finished packing some things then I'll be on my way over to Cora's house.

As I was digging through my closet for something cute to wear I spotted Ryder's sweater. The one that I had wore as I watched his body being taken out of his home on a stretcher.

I was so buried into the thoughts of that night that I hadn't even noticed a tear was rolling down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and continued packing. I couldn't go back in that dark place of my life again. I had to get better and learn how to cope with this loss. If not for me, then my friends and my family.

I decided to pack some things that were sacret to me, I wanted the band to sign them. :) "I will always love you, but I need pills to sleep. I have always failed you! so throw away my memories." starting blaring from my iPhone. It was Cora calling me.

"What's up?" I answered. "Waiting for you to get over here so we can leave!" She replied. "Alright, Alright. I'm on my way now. It sounds like you're more excited for the concert than I am!" I joked then hung up.

I zipped up my little suitcase that was so packed with stuff I had to belly flop on top of it a couple of times just so I could get it to close. Once that trouble was over I pulled my hair back in a bun, got my shoes on and headed out the door to Cora's house to begin our drive.