Chapter12: Beauty Needs An Animal To Breathe

*OLI'S P.O.V*

"Just arrived in London, loves :)" I posted on my Twitter page as the band and I just got into the airport.

We were going to be staying at a hotel here for a couple of days until the show was over.

We had already checked in and were on our way up to our hotel room, 116. It wasn't a big fancy hotel like the others but it was nice. All the other hotels were completely filled for the next week or so.

Once we settled in Nicholls and I took a walk around London while Jordan, Kean, and Lee took a nap. They were a bit jet lag.

We noticed that there were many stores filled with our bands merch so we decided to visit each store and see if there were any fans inside we could meet.

The first store we walked into had about ten people inside. We took pictures with all of them and signed their new merch and continued our little journey around London.

The second store we walked into only had about five people as the store had just opened like 15 minutes ago. We were nicely greeted by some fans, took pictures and signed their things as well.

We started having a conversation with the cashier while the other people were checking out their stuff. I noticed there had been a girl with light brown hair looking through the merch.

Suddenly she walked over to the changing room area and started to talking to someone that was in it. I quickly turned back to the cashier.

We were interrupted when the girl with light brown hair came over to us dragging a petite, pale, tattooed girl out of the changing room with her.

She was beautiful. Her hair was was cut just below her jawline. She had straight across bangs and her hair was so jet black. She was so cute and petite. I noticed that she was holding some merch in her arms as well.

"Hello, This is my best friend, Hannah. She's a big fan." The light haired girl explained to us.
Hannah. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful face.

"Would you like a picture with us, love?" I asked, looking at Hannah.
It was silent for a moment.
"She would love too!" Her friend answered for her. "She can be a little shy sometimes." she told us and we nodded understandably.

As Hannah was getting her phone out, Nicholls and I got closer to her for the picture. She was starting to get shaky so her friend took the picture for her.

We noticed that she was shaking quite a bit so we gave her a hug and she started to cry a little. "It's alright, love." I reassured her as I hugged her. Her small fragile body felt good in my arms. I didn't want to let go.