Chapter15: Don't Look Down

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

Cora and I had a long day so we both decided it was time to take a nap. I took off my pants and put on a big baggy shirt with "DropDead" written on it in graffiti type letters.

Cora got on her PJ's and we started cleaning up everything we needed from the little "photoshoot" we did for the contest. After we finished cleaning up we both crawled into bed.

As I was falling asleep I heard a bunch of noise coming from the room next to us. I was so tired and this was making me mad. Cora was somehow sleeping through all the noise, lucky her.

I got up out of the bed and didn't even bother to put pants on because I was too angry and wanted to get some sleep! I could honestly care less that I had no pants on at this moment.

I started storming my way to the next room and started banging loudly on their door. Room 116. No one answered fast enough so I just opened it. "OKAY SERIOUSLY SOME PEOPLE IN THIS HOTEL ARE TRYING TO SLEEP! CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN?!" I yelled annoyed. I didn't even look into the room yet because I had only opened the door enough to yell at them.

I was startled when someone began to open the door. "We're sorry, Love" I heard a familiar voice say. That's when I saw Oli standing in the door. No. What. How. I was so confused. I must be really tired because I'm starting see things I told myself.

"Oli..?" I finally said. "Hannah?" he said. He remembered my name. "Wow, Um, I'm sorry about that. I'm just really tired an-"
"It's alright." he said smirking at me. He was adorable. "Okay, well, I'm gonna head back to bed now. Cya around." I said as I walked away. "Cya." he said.

It was 1:43 PM when we finally woke up. It was concert day! I was more nervous then usual now since I had two encounters with Oli and one with Nicholls.

I got out of bed and started getting ready as fast as I could. The concert was starting at 3:15. I got into the shower then I did my make up and got dressed.