Chapter25: Sempiternal Pt.2

When I woke up that morning Oli called me and we all headed to the studio to record 'Deathbeds'.

I was pretty excited but a little nervous to sing on a Bring Me The Horizon song. I don't usually sing for anything like this, it's usually just for fun but I guess I could give a try.

After the studio we went out for lunch. We all sat in a booth together. Kean, Jordan, and Lee sat on one side and Nicholls, Oli, and me sat on the other. We got menu's and got our orders ready for the waitress.

The waitress came over and scribbled our orders down on her little notepad then took the menu's. "Your food will be ready soon." She said smiling and walked to the back of the restaurant.

About 40 minutes later our food had arrived. We thanked her and began to eat. As we were eating Kean and Lee started making comments on my singing in the studio. "You have a sweet voice, love." Kean told me, Lee nodding in agreement.

I began to blush cause I was a little awkward about singing in front of people. Pretty soon everyone at the table were talking about the recording in the studio. I just sat there rather quietly eating my delicious food.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh, Oli's hand. I was a bit surprised but I wasn't complaining about it. He looked at me and smiled with ketchup all over his mouth. I let out a giggle almost snorting at the sight then grabbed some napkins and held his chin as I wiped the ketchup off his face.
"Thank you, love." He said laughing. "Not a problem." I giggled.

Once we had finished eating our lunch we decided to order some dessert too. Oli and I shared a cheesecake dessert together. After we were done we got the check thanking the waitress again and went back home. Jordan drove and Oli and I sat in the last seats that were in the back. Before anyone knew it, we were making out.