Chapter6: I'm Fine Really

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

I made it to Cora's house and began knocking on her door. Ever since I became distant with her I haven't felt as comfortbale around her as I use to. Like before I would just walk right into her house but now I just simply knock and wait like a stranger or just friend would.

I still really wanted to be friends with her it was just difficult to maintain certain relationships after all that has happened.

"Finally!" She said, opening the door. "You know..", she began, "I'm actually kind of excited to go!" she said. I smiled at her, "See! I knew you would come around!"

"Their drummer is a cuuuutieeee." she commented. "His name is Matt, Matt Nicholls." I said. "Yeah, Whatever!" She said laughing and putting her arm around me as we headed toward her car.

I opened the trunk of her car, put our bags inside and slammed it shut. Cora and I got into her car and began our drive to London. I never actually went to very many places in the world so I was even more excited that we got to travel.

I always wanted to travel the whole world since I was a little girl. Ryder and I had made plans to but when his mom died he went to hell and we had completely forgot about everything that we had planned together. It was like our whole relationship was never really there.

I felt a tear fall on my leg and quickly wiped my eyes. "You okay, Han?" Asked Cora who was now holding my hand in concern. "Yeah, fine." I replied, smiling weakly at her then turning to look out the window. I just can't stop thinking about him..