Chapter16: This Is It

*CORA'S P.O.V*

Hannah and I took a little nap after her "photoshoot" for Oli's contest thing. We haven't slept at all since we got here.

I changed into my PJs and we cleaned up everything and headed to bed. I fell asleep almost instantly when I had lied my head down on the pillow.

When I woke up I noticed that Hannah wasn't there. I started to freak out until I heard the shower running that's when I knew where she was.

I checked my phone it said 1:49PM. Now I really started to freak out because I still had to get ready for the concert and here I was still lying in bed wearing PJs! The concert was starting at around 3:15.

While I was waiting for Hannah to get out of the shower I began running around throwing some outfits together. I was just about to start doing my make up when I had remembered that I needed to shower first, that would have been a mess.

Hannah finally got out of the shower. I grabbed a random outfit that I have thrown together a few minutes ago and hopped into the shower.

When I got out of the shower I put my clothes on and did my hair and make up. "Come on, Hannah!" I shouted as I was walking down the stairs into the lobby.
Not long after I heard little foot steps pouncing behind me. We got into my car and made our way to the venue.