Chapter13: It's you

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

Before I knew it I was being dragged out of the changing room I was in and being pushed towards Oli & Nicholls.

"Would you like a picture with us, love?" Oli asked, looking at me and my heart started to race. He was so much more gorgeous in person.

"She would love too!" Cora answered for me. Thank god she was here because I would have missed out on this opportunity.

I took out my phone as Oli and Nicholls gathered around me for the picture. I was so shaky I had to let Cora take the picture for me.

They then hugged me and I started to cry a little. How embarrassing. I hated crying in front of people especially them. I feel so stupid.

"Its alright, love" I heard Oli mumble into me. My heart was beating so loud, I hope he couldn't hear it.

He was so perfect. His beautiful green eyes and wavy dark brown hair, almost black. This moment. It was perfect. I didn't want it to end.

Things were even more perfect when I remembered I was going to their concert tomorrow!

Cora and I had cashed our merch and went back to the hotel to start my "photoshoot" for Oli's 'Drop Dead' modelling contest.

When we got into the hotel I ran into the bathroom to try on some different possible outfits. When I came out I had on some dark blue high waisted skinny jeans with a crop top with a pink bow on it that I ordered from 'Drop Dead'.

"Looks great!" Cora said smiling at me whilst she was getting the camera and background ready.
"Thanks!" I said smiling back at her.
I went back into the bathroom to fix up my hair a little bit then took a few selfies as I waited for Cora to finish setting up.

"All set!" Yelled Cora.
"Coming!" I yelled back as I came pouncing out of the bathroom in excitement.

I took a couple of shots in one outfit then changed into another. This time I just wore a "Suck-A-Fuck" shirt with black high waisted shorts and tucked my shirt into my shorts.

After all the pictures were done I uploaded them to my computer and picked out the best ones with Cora's help and tweeted them to Oli's Twitter page. Now all was left to do was wait for the contest winner to be announced..