Chapter29: I'm leaving & I won't be back.

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

I pushed through the crowd of wasted people and started walking home.

When I made it home I went straight to my room and started packing up all of my things. I no longer want to live with her. She betrayed me and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

"You're like my sister, I'll always be here for you. I love you." Bullshit. If she really wanted to show me that she loved me she would've stayed away from Oli.

I should of known. Sometimes the way she looked at him made me sick. That should of been my first clue. I just never thought that I would have to watch out for my 'best friend' stealing anyone away from me. I wonder if Ryder were still here, would she have stole him from me too?

I finished packing my things, looked around the house one more time and started crying. I dropped my things on the floor and started screaming and destroying all of Cora's things around the house.

When I released all of my hurt and anger I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house and onto the streets.

I couldn't take all of my things, obviously since I don't have a car to store it in so I just took the valuables and some cash.

I started walking far away from this place as I possibly could. I'm not gonna lie, I had no idea where I was gonna go and I was scared but I was a lot more angry than scared. I don't think I'll ever  trust anyone again..

To Be Continued...

•~Very short chapter, I know. I'm just getting back into writing this again so there will be more later on. I'm thinking of making a trilogy series with this ff, So that means I will be ending the first part here. I'm going to start working on the second part now. Thank you to everyone whose been reading and voting on my ff<3 :)~•