Chapter26: Time to Celebrate Pt.1

*OLI'S P.O.V*

When the band and I had gotten home that day we decided why not have a little party with a few friends and family to celebrate the new album.

We already had a whole list of people that we were going to invite. We all agreed that having the party tomorrow night would be good.

I called everyone up and invited them out to the party for tomorrow night.

I invited Hannah, of course and I told her Cora could come along as well if she wanted.

We went out and did a bit of party shopping for tomorrow. We got tons of alcohol, pizza, and candy. I use to be a alcoholic but I quit for a while, I'm sure it would't be too bad if I had a few drinks to celebrate.

"Oli , Come check this out!" I heard Jordan yell from across the aisle. I walked over to him to see what the yelling was about only to find him in a aisle filled with balloons and foam swords.

"We should get these!" Jordan looked at me smiling like an idiot pointing to the foam swords. "Uh, yeah alright, mate. Go ahead." He began to pile of bunch of random little toys in the cart like a kid.

When we finished party shopping we went to the cashier and checked out our things. Our total came up to $356.20 probably from all the strange things that Jordan bought. Whatever.

It was about 9ish PM when we returned from shopping and I was dead tired from being up a bit early this morning. I took all my clothes off, left with just my boxers and crawled into bed excited about tomorrow night.

~*•I'm trying to update more since it is now summer and I have a lot more time on my hands but I've been getting a bit of writer's block. I don't really plan this , I just sort of come up with ideas as I write. I do have a few things planned for this fanfic that will be happening within the next few chapters! Thank you for reading my ff!:)•*~