Nibelheim

It was a beautiful morning for Nibelheim, a planet that was the perfect utopia - taken care of by its' three gods, the mortals loved so wholesomely by the beings who gave them life. 

It was a beautiful morning and the oceans were calm and glittering in this clear morning. Tall white buildings made of pure white marble and stone, spiral towers reached towards the multi-hues of the morning sky. Stone pathways were winding through the city, between buildings and up to doorways. Grass so lush and healthy grew in the city with large towering trees that provided some shade for during the day. 

This morning felt like all the others to the gods, quietly watching as the mortals slowly woke up to the sounds of the birds, to the sunlight filtering through their curtains and windows to wake them up for the day. But a pair of eyes, golden and like living liquid amber watched the closest - taking in every detail; every little movement that was made be it shadows, the trees or the steady breath of the mortals that the being had so painstakingly created. This golden eyed god watched as the mortals interacted in their everyday lives, observed how they would greet each other happily, kids greeting family friends with much gusto and how families would go out to have breakfast at restaurants before they began their chores like shopping or animal care. Shops were opening and the golden eyes closed for a second, just taking in all of the mundane activities but also the feeling of happiness and content from his subjects.

"Big brother?" Came a voice and the man opened his eyes again, now seeing the room he was in instead of the world outside the palace-like building he resided in that was built by the mortals as a gift. The golden eyes turn towards who spoke in the doorway of the library and he saw his younger brother standing there, hand on the wooden doorway with light blue eyes watching the taller figure. "Yes, Chuck? How may I help you?" The one spoken to replied, his voice deep and soft, pleasant to listen to but there was an echo of power underneath. Wrapped in robes of white and gold, hood drawn up and arms exposed. 

"I was wondering if you would like to take a walk?" The older brother smiled and nodded his head, golden eyes glowing faintly with power and happiness as he slowly let his arms drop from behind his back where he had clasped his hands so they reste...

"I was wondering if you would like to take a walk?" The older brother smiled and nodded his head, golden eyes glowing faintly with power and happiness as he slowly let his arms drop from behind his back where he had clasped his hands so they rested at his sides. "Of course I would like to join you. Though may I ask what promoted this sudden need for a stroll?" Chuck ducked his head slightly and was quiet for a few minutes, the man still by the window waiting patiently until his younger brother spoke up again. "Morax I...my sister and I have been extremely happy with the life you've built for us, we're extremely grateful but we don't see much of you besides when we come to see you while you're overlooking Nibelheim. We know it's really important that someone keep an eye out..."

Morax, the golden eyed god, quietly waited for his brother to speak but when it became obvious that Chuck wouldn't speak more a gentle smile was still on his face as understanding clicked in his mind

Morax, the golden eyed god, quietly waited for his brother to speak but when it became obvious that Chuck wouldn't speak more a gentle smile was still on his face as understanding clicked in his mind. "Ah...so you and your sister are lonely and wish for friends, am I correct?"

Chuck blushed in response and Morax chuckled softly. "I will rectify that. But first-" he walked over to Chuck, bare feet padding silently on the stone floor of the personal library of Morax before he stopped in front of his younger brother Chuck, "-why don't we take that stroll? It has been too long since we last spent some time together and I don't like seeing you or our sister upset." Chuck looks up at Morax and smiles, the two leaving the library to have some sibling bonding time through the city.