Rising Life and Nature

Baal was watching his younger brothers Krei and Alatus butting heads at the dinner table, Chuck and his lover Amara were conversing with them but also with each other when the playful fighting got too much for a moment for their ears. It was rather easy to tune the two out considering that they do this nearly every night - especially when Morax wasn't here.

Which tonight was one of those nights.

Yet despite the ruckus they were making Baal loved them. He really honestly did love them. They were his everything. He thought he had been happy when it was just him, Chuck and Amara then Morax made Krei and his heart felt so much fuller. It was overwhelming at first but he made room, grew accustomed to this burning love for his little brother.

Then came Alatus and even just thinking about how much he loved his family brought him to near tears. It was near painful how much he loved his little brothers, how warm and full this love for them made him feel. Like he could just burst at any moment just because of this overwhelming happiness.

Once dinner was finished and the maids came and took everything away Baal stood up, walked over to his still arguing brothers - honestly he didn't even know what they were arguing about at this point. Baal had tuned them out for five minutes and when he came to again it was like they were speaking gibberish for all he understood the topic, but he loved them anyway - and pulled them both into his arms which instantly quieted them as he had thoroughly shocked them by so suddenly hugging them.

"Baal why are you hugging me?" Krei asked - more like grumbled - as he hugged Baal back and Alatus was quicker to hug back, though a little awkwardly 'cause of Krei squishing one of his arms.

"Am I not allowed to hug my baby brothers?" Baal asked, feigning hurt and both his siblings shook their heads. "It's not that-" Krei was cut off by Alatus; "-you never spontaneously hug us right after dinner. It's always right before bed."

Baal just hums and kisses the tops of their heads, tightening his grip slightly as he whispers so softly, the duo being hugged weren't sure if they heard right before the god of thunder pulls away and leaves the room. Krei and Alatus look to Chuck and Amara who looked just as confused as them and the twins shrugged.

----

The thunder god was on a mission, trying to find his creator because even after giving them a hug he couldn't seem to calm this overflowing feeling that was beginning to feel too much.

If anything, hugging the fire god and water god hadn't been the best idea as it only stoked the happiness inside. Baal's fingers felt tingly but not in the same way as when he used his powers over storms. He pauses by the library, feeling Morax's presence inside and he turns to face the door, Baal just walking right in since he knew the god of gods wouldn't mind. Morax always seemed to know when and why one of them would show up to talk to him.

"Creator?" Baal spoke up as he found Morax in his usual spot.

"I know." The dark haired male stated softly as he turns to look at Baal, that small smile that always seemed to be on his face directed at the god of thunder.

"Would you like to help me with something?" Morax asked as he gestured for Baal to step closer who obeyed the request easily and was now standing at within arms' reach. "What would you need my help with?" Baal asked, confused.

"In creating some more gods, of course."

It felt like cotton was stuffed in Baal's ears as his mind tried to process the sudden request.

Him? Help Morax? No one has ever been able join him to watch, much less help create when the god of gods would go into that room for a few days then come back with a new sibling. Yet this time, this time, Morax wants his help. "O-of course!" Baal nearly shouted, a big grin nearly splitting his face as his heart swelled more.

More brothers. More love to give, more to guide and make memories with. 

Baal didn't realize he was crying until Morax reached out and brushed the tears away. A knowing smile on his face and an understanding glint in his surreal eyes.

----

Baal didn't realize just how exhausting it was to create a god, much less a pair of twins! And he wasn't even the one doing the main worth either so he could only imagine how hard it was for Morax who he could see was getting weak as they took their break.

The bodies were only half finished and yet Baal still had no idea why Morax asked him to help create a brother and sister. Sister... The thunder god thought as he looked at the half finished female body and smiles. I'll have a little sister to care for. Amara will have another girl to relate to. Baal had to close his eyes to keep himself grounded so the overwhelming happiness he felt wouldn't make him start crying again.

Honestly, it was embarrassing the first time, no need to make it a second.

----

Baal barely managed to catch Morax's falling body, exhausted beyond anything himself and feeling so drained it surprised him he hasn't passed out yet hours ago. The thunder god gently cradled Morax as he lowers both of them to the ground of this weird place they were in. Once sitting he lets go.

Is this how creator feels after each creation? If so I feel bad I almost voiced my desire for more siblings. Baal thought with a slight frown, feeling guilt now pricking at his being. "Don't feel guilty, I would have done this regardless..." Morax whispered but he might as well have shouted for how loud their voices were in this place when trying to be quiet. Standing in front of them were the finished product of their joint effort.

Morax had told him he was allowed to name them and when they woke their names would be spoken from their mouths. Baal had agonized over this for hours during the creation but he soon settled on some names.

The boy, Ventus.
The girl, Ying.

The Geo Archon looked happy at his choices - hell, Baal was pretty sure that Morax would have let him name them Cabbage and Lettuce if he really wanted to

The Geo Archon looked happy at his choices - hell, Baal was pretty sure that Morax would have let him name them Cabbage and Lettuce if he really wanted to. He was just kind like that.

----

Introductions came and went and soon the blond twins were being introduced to the rest of the family and Baal could tell his wife was so happy to have another girl goddess in this 'sausage fest of a palace'. It was still funny thinking about it because Chuck had said something to offend her and it was more of a jab towards him - the virgin brother.

Not like Krei and Alatus were any better but they had excuses not to find a partner.

Either way, Baal could hardly stay on his feet - he has never felt weak before and this was a new thing for him. He felt so small, every joint in his body sent stabbing pain through him if he so much as twitched. Morax noticed the struggle the god of thunder was going through and quietly lead him to his bedroom for rest. 

Baal gladly allowed himself to sleep for a week straight after spending nearly a whole month creating Ying and Ventus.