Alatus' Dance

Alatus stepped out onto the lake, his bare feet not breaking through the water but there was just enough contact where there were ripples in the still waters that reflected the starry night sky where galaxies could be clearly seen. Nibelheim had such clean air it wasn't hard for even a mortals' eye to see deep into space.

Truly a planet of wonders.

With slow, deliberate movements he moved his feet in the beginnings of a dance as he slowly lifted his arms. A slow twirl on the flat of his feet before he glided across the reflective surface with a wide sweet of a leg - still slow, calculated - turning his head to the side to watch the water as he did another careful twirl and then he lifted a leg backwards slightly as he lifted his hands to be level with his chest. Alatus lowered his leg back down at the same time he spread his arms out and then brought his hands up above his head to where he crossed his hands at the wrists.

Bending backwards as he closes his eyes, Alatus fell into this slow, calculating dance as he bends backwards, bending a knee up a little as he lets his head drop back, keeping it that way as he straightens and does another sweep this time a little quicker before tilting his head forward and bending forward, arms slowly swinging back.

Alatus swings his arms forward - chest level again as he stood back up, a knee coming up as he makes a circle with his arms in front of him, doing another one footed twirl on the tips of his toes. His hair whipped around his face as he does this melodic dance to only a tune he could hear. 

It was beautiful the way he moved fluidly just like the water he controls. Like his domain.

The ripples in the water broke the illusion that he was dancing in space, the moon was dark, leaving only the light of the stars over the lake. Yet still, the teal parts of his hair glowed faintly casting a faint glow over his relaxed face.

After a minute his slow dance comes to a stop as a column of water rose with a hand before he began to mold it into a shape of a person - making a dance partner as they both bowed and then a duet began.

----

The God Above All watched silently as his youngest god danced over the lake for a minute before he turns and takes his leave. Alatus is alright. He thought, coming to the conclusion that Alatus just needed to clear his head.

Yesterday had been quite bad for the youngest god - having to deal with that tsunami on his third day of being here.

He had faith that everything would be fine, he knew. That gut feeling telling him that his youngest would be okay and didn't need him and it made Morax smile.

And if for some reason his gut was wrong then he knew Baal and Krei would be more than happy to help their littlest brother overcome this hardship. Morax had comforted Baal and Krei with their first hardship but with Baal being such a natural at being a big brother...

Well, he had nothing to worry about.