Before You Read

Hello! Before ya read this fanfic (or skip this if you want, that's ok), I feel it is only fair warning to say that I have never written a proper fanfic before. The reason I started now was because after reading Record of Ragnarok, there weren't nearly enough fanfics to satisfy my craving. Thus, I've decided to pull a Thanos and just make one myself.

There will be some story changes to fit the plot of this fanfic, and I probably won't write a lot of fighting scenes because damn do I suck at writing those. I also won't be writing any smut (I'm sorry y'all) because it's not my forte. There will be some steamy moments, but nothing beyond that.

I own nothing but the storyline for this fanfic, any original characters, and the edited images I made (please don't flame me for those y'all, I am not accustomed to editing software). All rights for the original story and characters go to the authors of Record of Ragnarok, Shinya Umemura and Takumi Fukui. I thank them both for giving us such an amazing manga, as well as Ajichika for illustrating it so beautifully (They made the gods so hot in the manga, I can't-).

Potential trigger warnings (this is a yandere story, y'all know darn well what you clicked on) for any violence, gore, death, foul language, sensitive topics, spoilers, etc.

As for updates, I will try to update as soon as I can. I may be a bit slow due to writers blocks (again, I'm not really a writer), as well as whenever this story is caught up with the manga. That being said, I know what it's like to wait forever for a new chapter of a fanfic and I will try to avoid doing that here.

Also, since this is a yandere story, I should make it known that I do not condone these actions in real life. I just enjoy reading it in a purely fictional setting.

Some final notes are that I would love to hear y'alls feedback. If you have any advice, then I would love to hear it so I may improve on future writing. However, I do ask that you be respectful and kind when doing so. And with all that being said, I think it's time we get on with the fanfic. I hope y'all enjoy!