Part 45

Dec sat down at the kitchen table and thought about what Ant had said.

Initially,he thought Ant was being ridiculous to make such a fuss about one little photo,but as he thought about it more deeply,he began to see his point.

Ant had always been nothing but amazing throughout their entire relationship,supporting and loving Dec unconditionally.

Never complaining or judging anything,just accepting that the chaos he endured was just how Dec's life was and if he wanted to be a part of it,then he just had to tolerate that chaos,as well as the busyness and the lack of privacy,just to name a few things.

But Dec knew Ant yearned for the quiet life.

He knew that Ant's absolute favourite thing to do,was to snuggle up together on the sofa with a glass of wine and a romantic movie,but Dec's crazy lifestyle meant that that didn't happen very often.

It also didn't help that Dec liked to be busy all the time...loved to socialise and be with people and Ant also accepted that.

Lockdown drove Dec crazy,but Ant loved it.

Just the two of them together.

It was just perfect for Ant,although he often felt guilty that it took a pandemic and thousands of people dying for him to get Dec to himself.

But Ant had known from day one what Dec and his lifestyle had entailed and as long as Dec came home to him eventually,he was happy.

Dec shook his head sadly and stared down at the dogs,who were now laying peacefully on the kitchen floor.

"I'm so selfish" he whispered and Amira raised her head slightly at the sound of her masters voice "I need to talk to your daddy"

But before he did that,he picked up his phone and deleted the photo from his social media.

Then went into the living room where Ant was blankly staring at the television screen.

Dec sat close to Ant and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

Ant didn't respond or move,so Dec sat up,picked up the TV remote and turned off whatever Ant wasn't really watching.

"I know you're angry with me" Dec stated sadly "and I promise I totally understand why"

"Do you?" Ant asked "you didn't seem to in the kitchen just now"

"I know" Dec sighed "but I hadn't thought it through properly then,but I have now and I totally get why you wanted to keep that picture private"

"Really?" Ant asked curiously.

"Yeah" Dec nodded "you put up with so much and I know being with me isn't easy"

"Being with you is wonderful" Ant insisted.

"And being with you is wonderful too" Dec smiled "but I know my lifestyle is difficult for you and you never,ever complain and for that I'm very grateful"

"I love you" Ant whispered "I'd do anything for you"

"Except let me post an intimate picture right?" Dec joked,but Ant didn't laugh.

"I just wanted something that was just ours" Ant said sadly.

"And I understand that now" Dec smiled "I promise I do and I've taken the picture down"

"Have you?" Ant enquired.

"Yeah" Dec nodded and showed Ant his Instagram page.

"You don't think thousands of your fans will have already saved it?" Ant asked.