Happily Ever After

Standing in my room, feeling butterflies in my stomach, and haven't felt those in years. Not since my Indy days, it's always getting of that initial hurdle. It was so bad this time I felt queasy every time I would breath in. I look behind me in the mirror seeing the fresh pressed suit hanging in the back ground. Todays the day. Today is the day I say "I do." The day that forever starts, the day my best friend becomes my wife, and another day she will bring me to my knees when I see her in that dress. Lex had been super cautious about me seeing it, and I always made sure to never look. I knew how much it meant for her to have me see her in it on our special day.

Phone sounds off

A text from Alex comes across my phone.

L- "Hey love, I hope you're not as nervous as I am right now. The girls are trying to get me to eat so I don't faint, but I'm scared to in case I bloat, and my dress doesn't fit... I didn't realize how stressful the day of was. I genuinely thought the worst part was all of the planning..."

Y- "Hello dear, I'd be lying if I said I was not nervous, but I'm going to be okay. I unfortunately am alone right now, Dean had to go in this morning... he apparently done something at the club the other night. So the big wigs are not too happy with him.  Admittedly he's been... off? As for you, you need to eat Lex, and you will fit perfectly in that dress I just know it! And if you don't just don't come out in your birthday suit, that's my prize lol"

L- "You better be glad I love you, of course I wouldn't walk out nakey haha. I actually had you something ordered to your room as well more like for Dean and yourself, but it's yours now. I didn't wanna say much because he's our friend, but yeah something hasn't been right with him since Renee..."

Y- "I actually just fetched that food from the delivery guy, thanks love. I mean I understand why he's not so happy right now, maybe he still just needs time. He loved her, hell I don't know how I'd act if I lost you. I'd probably be deranged as well."

L- "Maybe so... and you don't have to worry about losing me. You have me in the palm of your hand. I'll let you go love they're about to start hair, and all that on me. I love you!"

Y- " I love you too, I'll see you later today."

I decided to go for a quick pump in the gym, it would distract me from my anxiety. Plus, without Dean being around I was quite bored. I threw in my air pods, and went out the door. I stretched before I got a few reps in before, running five miles on the treadmill. I was feeling like a million dollars, but definitely did not smell like it.

After I showered the guys had decided to finally join me.

"A couple of more hours until the wedding starts Y/N!"
Seth said slapping me across the back into a hug.

"Trust it's all I'm thinking about right now."

"Ah you'll do just fine, it's just you'll see each other more often, share a living space, and maybe even start your own family down the line." Roman said with a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah it's just doing all this in front of everyone that's got my nerves rattled."

"We preform in front of millions of people. A hundred or so is nothing." Seth said eating my almonds sitting in the couch.

"Yeah I know know. Just my nerves getting the best of me."

"Say uhm where's Dean? It's been rather quiet in here.." Roman said looking around eyebrow raised.

I explained the situation to them, they didn't seem too concerned so I had hopes that he's going to be fine. I noticed his suit was gone from behind mine. I hadn't paid it much attention so I wasn't sure if he'd came by since or took it with him.