Change is Constant

"... uh yea I uhm I guess we'll see you in the morning Hunter." I hear Dean say as I enter our shared room. "What's that about?" I asked curiously.  "Hunter wants to talk Wrestlemania... us dropping the titles next Sunday." "They really don't want us as tag it would seem." "Yeah, they're wanting to make a solo push of us both... also, they're moving Seth back to Smackdown Live in the draft after mania." Dean said, I almost spat water from my nose. "Why?" "Well my guess is we're going to Raw." "Better be the case I will lise everything if that shit head says the wrong things." "Yeah, his ego... it got out of control." "That's putting it nicely." "Yeah, how's Alexa, I know she has been out for..." "Two weeks now. She's coming back for mania!" I say cheerfully. "Oh shit that's great man, I know you've been in the dumps since she left." "Eh, we've talked as often as time allows. She needed the break. I'm considering one myself hopefully soon." "It's good to separate work from home, and it's definitely good to take breaks." he said turning on the TV, and throwing his feet on the table. "Well I'm gonna go Facetime Lex." I say walking out the door heading towards the lobby.

"Hey beautiful." "I am far from beautiful love, how is everything and everyone?" "You're always beautiful babe, so far it's been an alright day. Hunter wants us to drop the belts to the Usos at mania. Seth is also moving back to Smackdown Live during the drafts... hopefully we'll get pushed to Raw." "We'll that's a whole two weeks away, speaking of two weeks away it's hard to believe I've been gone that long don't you think?" "Trust me time couldn't be going any slower I miss you so much." "I miss you too Y/N, but I feel so refreshed, and ready tonget back in the ring. I'm fighting Nikki at mania... they called, and informed me today!" "That's great babe it'll definitely be good to see you preforming again." "It doesn't bother you I'll be in the ring with your more consistent sex partner in the past?" "Why would it? She's a thing of the past... that's all." "I'm just wondering you didn't seem to have any expression on your face when I told you." "Babe, why would I give a damn about her... I have you. Honestly just bummed by them forcing this singles push on me is all. Dean doesn't seem to mind it, but that's how he is... sturdy." "Well this is how I see it, they see you both wasting potential in the tag division that could be dominant in the singles division!" "Maybe you're right babe." "I believe I am, but my mom's just finished getting ready, we're going to the beach. So I'll text you later! Love you!" "Okay have fun love you!" I say before the call drops.

"Ah Y/N and Dean come on in sit down." Hunter says motioning to the chairs, we sit facing him as he sits. "Now look I know you both are enjoying your reign as champions, but you're both so talented we want you competing in the singles division." "I mean I'm fine with change. I just don't agree with the creatives concept of how we lose the titles." Dean says. "Well I can talk with them on that." Hunter replies. "I don't really care for singles competition right now I stated that weeks ago, nothings changed for me. I love the tag division." I say leaning back in to my chair. "Well here's the thing Y/N we need to keep fans on the edge of their seats. Questioning what's next." Hunter says enthusiastically. "So you want me to turn on Dean at mania or vice versa, and we hate eachother all the sudden because we're out of time to build a grudge match." I say throwing my hands up. "Yes, exactly like that, I want you to turn heel Y/N. Tonight you two have a match maybe... accidentally hit the other one, and argue over it. Then maybe get face to face shove eachother a bit." "Sure... I guess that will work." "It will have to work... you think I enjoy these last minute things? No. I don't call these shots like this... I'm simply doing what's told of me. Change is constant guys... whether you like it or not it's something we all deal with." he says standing and extending his hand. We both shake hands with him then walk out.

"My spear will be the most convincing mistake to hit out of all our move sets. And your character already seems to get upset by the slightest betrayal so it could work." I suggest to Dean. "Yeah we can roll with that. I just am not in the mood for today, I want to sleep the day away honestly." Dean says slouching in the corner of the room. "Me and you both. Last minute shit drives me mad." I say sitting drinking my water. "Well it's been a damn good run though Y/N. I know you don't care for singles, but I think this will be good for the both of us." "Yeah it's been a good one. I just wish we could just lose them in a way where we don't turn on one another. It's too cliche now. I want a clean loss if its got to be a loss." "Yeah its expected now... creative is throwing alot of talent away just because they want the same shit over and over again." "If we only had enough time to make a short line... wait we can... lets go talk to Jimmy and Jey." I say getting up with Dean close behind me.