A Guy Being A Guy

"Hey Y/N" "Good Afternoon I guess I should say Alexa" I laugh at how late I allowed myself to sleep in. "Yeah it's pretty late. For you especially, you usually have your fruit bowl in the mornings" "I know... and I missed it this morning so here I am at the salad bar" "Well one is better than none" "Yeah... how are you after that faint?" "Oh I'm fine... I guess it was just me not getting enough water. Really thank you for catching me... that could of been worse than it was." "No need to thank me I told you yesterday I'm just glad you're okay... Look I have to go see the boss before wheels up but... Alexa I know they're just words, but I'm sorry for being a dick towards you. I really am." "Hey I understand. I should of said Seth and I had a thing. It would of been better hearing it from me, and not him. I know I've been pushed on to you now especially with this women in the SHIELD skit... and I'm not trying to be overbearing I swear it. I know you're with Nikki now but I just enjoy talking to you. You're smile is contagious, as is your laugh, and we have the same sense of humor. Oh gosh that sounded awkward" she says covering her face as it's bleeding red. Well Nikki and I are not actually dating but I'd feel bad leaving her alone... John's being stubborn as all hell... ugh... "No you're fine I understand stand what you meant. And yeah it would of been better to of heard from you but I ended up hearing it from Seth... Nikki and I are a "thing" right now yes but I'm not going to let that effect my work ethic nor my personal matters. If you're around come say hey and lets chat. It's no biggy. But I need to finish this before H wants to gut me as well when I get to his office" I say waving my salad in the air rolling my eyes. "Okay I'm glad we worked this out. I'll see you around... good luck with Hunter" she says walking off.

Text between Nikki = N and yourself= Y

N= Hey daddy, what are you doing right now?
Y= Hey cheeks I'm eating, got to meet with Hunter afterwards, what's up?
N= Awe I was really looking forward to feeding you before we have to leave...
Y= Babygirl this is only lunch for me I'll have room for dessert when we land tonight!
N= Good because I'm not feeling your mark between my legs... and I need it!
Y=Beg for it... you may receive...
N= I'll text you my room number, and I'll do all the begging you request...Daddy.
Y=Good girl. I'm pretty sure I could swap seats on the flight... make you whimper in air.
N=Make it happen! See you at the airport.
Y=Alright babygirl.

"COME IN... ah it's Y/N. Glad you could make it before wheels up. Now sit down son I have quite some things to talk to you about" Hunter says motioning to the chair across from him. I sit down and the talking begins...

Time Skip

"... now remember what we talked about you've got a brilliant future ahead of you... I plan on keeping it that way. You do your part... I'll do mine" "Yes sir, you have my word" I say walking out of Hs office. Okay now to get to my room pack, and get to the airport.

Okay I've an hour to spare... good now I can relax...

*Knock knock knock*

*Sigh* Or not...

"Coming... Oh hey Billie. How'd you get my room number?" "I asked Seth" "Oh... well you need anything?" "Can I come in?" "Ugh sure" I say turning so she could enter. "I know we just kinda met but you're super hot and I... I..." "You?" "I really want to... I really want to suck your dick... there I said it." My eyes dart oped I felt them. "Oh I was too blunt and weird about that I'm sorry act like I was never here." Now this can be better relaxation...Besides I'm just a guy being a guy...I can use her and not feel bad... she said suck my dick not get fucked so sit back... relax... fuck it. I walk up to her, and grab her right hand with my left and but my right hand to the back of her head. "Well it was very blunt but... I appreciate a woman that knows what she wants... now this dick... *Placing her right hand on my clothed dick* isn't going to suck itself" *Now pushing her to her knees* "Yes sir" is all she said before going to unbuttoning my jeans. "Ah I'm close... wait... faster..." I say grabbing both sides of her head. "Ooh don't move" I say feeling myself release in her mouth. "Swallow it. Don't be fucking wasteful with what I give you" I say pulling away from her. She nods as I watch her swallow before helping her to her feet. "One more thing... take your shirt and bra off" "Okay" She's so submissive I wouldn't mind fucking her for fun "Jump" she does... "come here sit in daddy's lap" "Okay... but we have to leave for the airport in fifteen minutes" "Well make it... now shh" I say shoving my finger in her mouth  while I suck her nipples. She moans making me regret not fucking her instead. "Um good girl. Now when I give you my room number you come that night and don't wear anything aggravated to remove." "Okay" "Uh ugh... that's not how you address me" I say lightly biting her left nipple and pinching the right. "Oh oh yes sir daddy I'll come to you when you call" "Oh you'll cum alright" I say slapping her tits... she whimpers before getting dressed to leave.

Time Skip Airport

"Hello beautiful" I say wrapping my arms around Nikki's waist gently kissing her. "Did you get the switch?" Fuck no Seth wouldn't give me his seat said I could wait to see you when we land. "Well too bad for him... he's not sitting beside me or the person I swapped with...Dean gave me his seat after I promised to get him a seat beside Renee" "Oh babygirl you never cease to amaze me" I say pecking her lips before boarding.

"Great a three seater row" "Hey that's not going to st..." before I could finish my sentence Alexa is sitting beside me. "Hey Nikki, Y/N" "Oh hey" we both say. Fuck... I am still going to tease Nikki... I need sex tonight I'm not pissing her off. "Don"t mind me I have already took my sleep meds I'll be out soon" "Oh it's no problem" I say turning to see Nikki undoing the knot on her shorts. She puts a hand on my thigh and begins rubbing. "Yeah you're fine Alexa Y/N and I were about just relax ourselves. Have a good nap." She says taking my right hand and putting it on her inner thigh. I lean in to her neck "If you wait I'll be able to get in between to pretty legs and let you taste yourself" I say nibbling on her earlobe. She nods and pushes her breast together.

This is going to be a long flight...

That's right 2 updates... one night ! Enjoy ♡