Look out... it's a hook up

I sit beside this new blonde "My name is (Y/N), who did I just have the pleasure of locking lips with" I say ordering a few more rounds. "My name is Tifany" "Gorgeous name I could get behind that " "You play your cards right, you just might" she says placing my hand on her inner thigh.

The shots arrive and we take several shots, the more she drinks the more erotic she gets. By our eighth she's whispering in my ear how wet she is and how she wants a dick in her.  I pay the tab and wave off the guys who are giving me the thumbs up along with air thrusts.

Getting outside I flag a cab, give him the hotel name, and we're in motion. The cabbie is bumping some rap music... I look over to see Tifany has done exposed her chest and is now  spreading her legs, rubbing her clit. She slides her thing to the side showing me what I'd be working with.

I feel the all to familiar pull in my jeans. She looks down and moans lightly. I look at the cabbie in the review who is already getting a view for himself.

We arrive at the hotel Tifany fixes herself handing me her thong, I pay the cabbie, and he tell us to behave and have fun with a chuckle I laugh back. We reach the 8th floor room 365, I slide the key card in and the light flashes green. Tifany goes in first and before I have the door shut the dress is on the ground. I shut the door behind me, she's on her knees undoing my belt buckle, and my pants, I begin kicking off my shoes once she has them to my knees I kick them off, i remove my shirt and she removes my boxers.

She runs her tounge along the head of my dick, then licks it all round before taking it in. I grab a hand full if her hair and grunt, she gags herself before I could even ram my dick down her throat. Now sucking on the head, and pulling me off at the same time I start thrusting into her mouth.

She removes her hand and starts rubbing her nips while sliding her finger down her front. Once I hit her gag reflex I hold it there forcing her eyes to water. I grab her arm and pull her to her feet, lightly pushing her to the bed on her stomach she lays there while I get the desk chair put it to the side if the bed and sit down. I grab her thighs and pull her pussy to my mouth. She's dripping, pulsating on my tounge. I suckle her clit she screams into the bed. I continue until she's pouring cum on my chin. I start lapping her jucies I guess I licked her asshole because I hear a faint "Oh please no" so I get out from under her and spread her ass cheeks open, starting from her pussy I lick to her asshole. "Oh daddy that feels so good, be gentle  that ones a virgin" she whimpers.

I smirk at the though if how tight she's going to be. I stick a finger into her pussy for lubrication, and then begin forcing it into that tight hole. She let's out a scream. I tell her to shush, throw her a pillow "Bite this".

Using my other two fingers I ram her pussy, eventually put my finger all the way into her asshole she kicks,  I hold her back down to the bed, she soon quits, and takes it. "Think you can handle two" already moving one from her pussy while wiggling the other to make room. "You can try, just please it hurts"  "Its going to hurt more when I put my dick in you I promise".

I push the second finger deep into her asshole. I hear a muffled yell. I moved my fingers from her pussy and put my dick in the tight hole. She turned her head off the pillow and let a few moans slip from her lips. She started backing on to my dick I use my free hand to keep her thighs level, while I fingered her asshole.

She whimpered as I took my dick out and massaged her clit with it. I looked at her asshole it... it was so tempting to just fuck her small hole. I rammed my dick into her pussy pounding as I spread her ass cheeks. In a husky voice "I'd bite the pillow right now".

 Before she even had time to turn her head I was balls deep in her asshole. She yelled and thrashed a bit so I just got a few strokes off before she started screaming "STOP STOP IT HURTS"! "Okay calm down just relax, let me know when you're ready".

I reached around and began massaging her clit. She tighted around me and yelped. I said "Relax just take it, it hurts me too, trust me it's a tight hole with no lube other than your pussy juice". "I'm going to bite this pillow and when you see a thumbs up you can start back". I slapped her ass. She put her head in to the pillow.

I waited for what felt like forever then the thumb came up. I grabbed her waist and thrusted in to her. The thumb went down, she just slumped all of her body on to the bed. I followed her down, tearing her asshole as much as I could, I felt myself about to cum. "Tifany can I finish in your asshole, just give me a thumbs up if so". I watched as a thumb came up.

She laid her hands flat I placed mine over hers intertwined our fingers as I slowly regained my rhythm. Then the euphoria of finishing came over me. I road it out, as she came up for air I pulled her hair so she could face me. "You have one tight asshole" " I use to". I pulled out turned her on her back over the edge of the bed "Push it out Tif c'mon let me see that filling". She held her legs up and the ass queefs came and my load soon followed. Damn Tif you were stuffed I said smacking her ass.

"You want to shower before you sleep, you can stay here for the night" I said playing with her nipple as I stood over her. "Yeah that's fine with me". We got in the shower together, not paying the other much attention we were both exhausted". I got out and laid on the bed in my boxers. "(Y/N) My asshole is bleeding" "You'll be fine I promise, c'mon I got a busy day tmrw so I need to sleep". She climbed in the bed with a thong on, and we sacked out.

A/N hopefully you enjoyed the hookup smut. I have a so much typed, ready to go♡