Work up to Wrestlemania

Finally we arrived in Florida lastnight, I offered to get Alexa from the airport; but she declined saying one of the girls was getting her, and she didn't want to be a nuisance. It was no problem honestly... I would of much rather been with her than Mr. Stinkyass over here... nasty bastard shit himself the whole way here.

I grabbed some jeans, merch tank top, and merch hoodie since it was raining out... but we all know how Florida is. We had signings, meet and greets, photoshoots... then help with things at the arena. I'd be lying if I said I was not ready for my first Wrestlemania, I was ecstatic honestly, but it was a bummer I would be losing it as well. I made sure to text Alexa: Good morning before heading out the door to the dome, there was food in the catering hall, and it would definitely taste much better than the food in the hotel. It was only a little more than a mile out, and it wasn't a steady downpour so I jogged there.

"Y/N, I know you could of afforded a rental!" Mike said as I entered fairly wet. "Maybe he likes the therapeutic approach of things... running in the rain, rain in general is therapeutic Mike." Maryse chimed in. "Definitely the latter of the two. I needed some time to clear my head, so I jogged here. Though if I catch a cold, you both know why... let's hope I don't!" "Indeed, it would be awful for you to be ill your first Mania." Mike replied. "Trust me having to drop the belts is already a hard pill to swallow." "I know that feeling, it's honestly a shame they're having you guys drop them... if anything you should retain then they have you guys drop them Tuesday since you'll be going to Raw anyways the next week." "Hell I would definitely be great with that, at least I wouldn't lose my belt on my first Mania. Hey I've got to get going I'll see you guys around." I say waving myself off.

"Thank God, Y/N can you help me with this crate really quick?" "Yeah sure..." "Kyle." "Yeah man no problem." I said lifting the crate with no problem. "That works too." Kyle said following closely. "So it's your first Wrestlemania? How do you feel about it?" "Yeah man, honestly I am super excited yet not looking forward to it at the same time, for reasons I obviously cannot explain." I said chuckling. "Fair enough, you know just go out there, and have the time of your life. There will be many more for you I hope so make the first memorable." "Yeah, I plan on it is this where you need it?" "Yes,you can just drop it there, I appreciate the help." Kyle said. "Hey, good luck out there tonight!" he added. "Thanks man I am going to need it. The Uso's are some quick ones." I said laughing.

I made sure to stop by the barber, I got cleaned up, I knew I'd be getting a new look in a few weeks so as tempting as it was to just shock everyone tonight I decided not to, besides, I have to look to brand for my helping heel role I currently own. "What's up Y/N you're a lot more tense than usual?" Rio asked. "Ah man just not looking forward to dropping the belts on my first Mania, kinds feels like a bumber." "Understandably so but, there is always a winner and a loser. Have you tried your hand on Vinny Mac? The man has nothing but high hopes for you." "I don't want to come off as a bitch. They've basically handed me a lot of shit." "Again, that's understandable, but at the same time you have to understand your own values. What would it hurt to try, you get told no, so what at least you made an attempt, and I would probably do so now rather than once we get the day of." "Fuck it you're right. I'll go speak to him after this meet and greet." "Good, you're all done. I'll see you in a couple weeks for your change." "Alright man, thanks, and don't fuck me up too bad... I already got a face only my mother loves." "You're too much man." he cackled.

Should I just be myself... or put on the ring gear? Fuck I hate this shit sometimes. "Dean what you wearing out there?" "Clothes... sadly." "I mean ring gear or civi shit, you dumbass. And what do you mesn sadly? There's kids out there." "I'd wear my boxers sesh what's gotten into you? You're slowly losing your humor. Lighten up a bit. I'm wearing our merch." That would make sense. "Alright thanks, and I'm fine just, frustrated." "First mania getting to ya?" he said flopping down smirking. "First mania, and a lose at said first mania is getting to me more like it." "Yeah that does blow. We won our first mania, we were undefeated for shit... a while." "Hell I'd be happy with a DQ. Rio reccomended talking to Vince about it. Throwing ideas around." "Hell that man knows everything around here so he probably has heard something through the heads." "So you'd be alright with other options?" "Yeah, we can drop them Tuesday, or take them to Raw with us during the floop, and have Jimmy, and Jey come there fight us for them, then have internal conflict that breaks us up?" "Alright I like that last option. Sounds... better than a loss Sunday." "Well goodluck, and let me know how it goes." he said as I checked myself one last time before walking out the door.