The Night it Dawned on Me

*A Year and a few months since the engagement.*

"...I... I just don't know guys..."
"Oh c'mon Y/N... it's a bachelor party... it's perfectly normal to have one. Think of it as a night out with the boys, but we will be the ones treating you to a night out on the town. What do ya say?" Seth says in a semi convincing voice.
"Yeah I had a little thing with my guys before I got married. It was certainly a night I will not forget." Roman says reassuringly.
"Yea Y/N it's not like you're getting married... locking yourself down to one piece of ass for the rest of your life. I hope it's a good one... are you having a prenup wrote up by any chance? There are many ways this could go horribly for you. Like maybe she leaves you for some low card backstage seat warmer?" Or mayb..."
"DEAN!" Roman and Seth shout.
"What? It's the truth." Dean says before shrugging nonchalantly, and getting his phone out.
"Look, I'm more of the laid back raised type guys... my parents didn't do this shit... at least I don't think." I say looking in the mirror. Times like this I wish dad was around still. I'd like to think you were a well reserved man before the bottle got to you dad. I need guidance... a more secure input.
"Why don't you just call your dad, and ask him? Maybe that would make you more certain on what you would like to do?" Seth asks not knowing anything about my father. I look down into the water that's filled the sink. I feel a tear roll down my cheek, but before I could turn around to address his question Dean already had a hand rested on my shoulder patting occasionally. "You good?" to which I nod. "Ugh yeah Seth, about that... Y/N's father is deceased?" Seths face was in much of a shock hearing this. "Hey, don't worry man. You didn't know, but yeah my dad died years ago. I think I'll call my mom... talk to her for a bit." I say walking out of the locker-room.

"Hey mom!"
"Hey sweetie, are you okay? You look upset..."
"Not in a bad way necessarily, but yeah I'm bothered a bit... how can yo..."
"I'm your mother, if anyone is going to know you it'll be be. What's on your mind?"
"The guys want to have a bachelor party. I.... and... and I just don't know if that's for me. I was raised in quite a reserved home... then Seth... he... he mentioned dad. He didn't know... but it. It still hits a weak spot. Because I barely know the man that helped create me. Not that it's your fault or mine or dads... I just wish I knew him more."
"Well Y/N I know how that feels, you know your grandfather left my mother while I was just an infant. That was an option he took. I know me telling you about him, showing you photos of him, could only do so much. He was a great man, he had downsides, but don't we all? He had weaknesses... alcohol being his worst enemy. But as for your friends wanting to celebrate your final days of engagement... you should go out. Enjoy yourself. Responsibly. And respectively of course. Do not do anything you wouldn't be okay with or able to forgive Lexa of doing. Your father had a small get together that your granddad arranged for him. It was a more modest type thing... you know how his side of the family is... oh I shouldn't say that. But you should definitely enjoy yourself, and please don't beat yourself up about your father... he was a great man, he's proud of you. I know he is. Why do you think I never remarried? The love of my life was and always will be your father. His demons just got the better of him. Oops I'm sorry to cut our chat short dear, but I've got a casserole to get out of the oven, and cooled before Bingo tonight. I love you! Stay safe! Chat soon!"
"I love you too mom. Be careful out there, and thank you." I say blowing a kiss to the camera before ending the call.

*A week later*

"...AH...not to hard Y/N!" Alexa squeaks.
"Well I'm sorry I have big ass man hands Lex! I told you to go get checked after you took that bump... hardhead..."
"Look it didn't seem like it would hurt this bad afterwards."
"Well love, I hate to inform you. But it's swelling, and will certainly be bruised in the morning." I say look at the back of her shoulder.
"Why thank you Doctor Y/LN for that ground breaking discovery." she says sarcastically.
"Oh you better be glad you've wanted to stop fucking until after the marriage." I smirk gritting my teeth feeling myself become aroused by the thought of her as a "patient in need".
"Awh is someone struggling?"
"It has been over a YEAR, so YES I'm struggling" I shout jokingly.
"Well here come get it if you're struggling that much." she says arching her ass out. "Just be gentle...Doctor".
I'm dying internally but she has done this to me several times..: not that I'm innocent. I've teased her plenty of times as well, but every time I go to get it... she laughs. As if this is a competition. So I'm not falling for it again.
"Oh I wouldn't be gentle. I'd be raw dogging your little asshole right now if I knew you'd actually let me in there. But we both know you're going to laugh because this has become some sick competition for you. So if you don't mind I'm going to go jack my dick in the shower." I say going for the bathroom smirking.
"Wait... can I watch?"
"What?"
"I want to watch you do it... I don't believe you can jack yourself off anymore."
"Oh really? I'll have you know I can get myself off just fine. Which is what I'm going to do. Good day."
"Baby please... I want to masturbate together... but solo..."
"Or you could just let me sink my dick inside of your tight little pussy... or asshole... and or throat..."
"But I really want us to hold off so it's magical on our honey moon... plus we've already made it this far... so can we please just get off together? On the bed."
Now admittedly... the thought of masturbating together is making my dick throb even more... but to the extent of id want to fuck her brain out.
"Lex I'll end up trying to fuck you..."
"Oh what if we FaceTime each-other?"
"What are we in high school? Fine. But I want to control your vibrators speed settings. And if you use the dildo I want to fuck you with it."
"Deal."
She must really be horny to agree to that... maybe I'll be able to fuck her after all...