Few shots too many.?

-----------------------------------------------Wednesday Morning---------------------------------------
I wake up with a massive hangover, I had just made my premiere on Smackdown lastnight, had a match with Roman Reigns from Raw. Apparently my premiere was also a promo to having Raw v Smackdown matches so who knows maybe I'll be invading Raw Monday, I think to myself getting up grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Picking up my phone I see I have six missed calls 1 from my mom, 1 from my brother, 2 from someone listed as "A😘😩🎀👑", 1 from Dean, and 1 from Roman. Scratching my head trying to piece together what the actual fuck happened lastnight, I grab some gym shorts, a tank top, and head for the shower. While in the shower pieces start coming back to me after our match I went backstage to the locker room, Roman and Dean convinced me to go hit some bars with them, Dean promised I wouldn't remember shit however there would be so many women with "big juicy..." then Roman cut him off telling him to be more action and less talk. So Dean slapped both our shoulders pushing us out the door. The first bar was dead there was an occasional chick here and there but they just wanted free drinks on me, nah I'm not down with that shit. Do for me I'll do for you, they were doing nothing but themselves. I found the boys playing pool suggested we hit another bar, once we arrived there were familiar faces... divas from work, they flocked Roman, left Dean and I there like what the actual fuck... did he just really manage to do that without speaking, grabbing Deans shoulders I motion him to the bar we sat down got real acquainted toasting eachother we were throwing back shots.

When a small soft hand ran it's way from my hand to my shoulder bringing a chill to my spine, I didn't bother to look yet, then a voice came to my ear, "I saw your match tonight, well let me just say... I was quite impressed with how you handled yourself out there against Ro that's no easy feat". I cut a look over to Dean and the look he was giving me is I better jump to attention before he does, I motion for to more rounds before turing to see the one and only Alexa Bliss popping pink bubble gum,  curling her blonde hair in one hand and the other now on my knee. I lean back on the bar toasting Dean before he got up to give my new found company his seat... "Well baby girl what can I say other than it's what I do, now if you like you can si..." before I get sit out my mouth she's now in the chair to my left spinning to face me... "Look I'll just get to the point, I have never done this... but something about you has peaked my attention and I'm putting myself on the line here" she says now running her hand down my right bicep tracing the serpents tail if my sleeve making her way to one of the shots of whiskey I'd ordered. Seeing she's now invested in taking the shot I smirk and go to reply to the previous statement...

Hearing a knock at the door I'm fumble to get out the shower I wrapped my towel around my waist before answering the door. "Woah brotha didn't know I was interrupting something " Dean says with a chuckle. Stepping to the side to allow him entrance I chuckle back "Yeah I wish you were inturuppting something other than my shower... I'm trying to recall lastnight" I say stepping back into the restroom to throw on my shorts, when I walked back out Dean says "(Y/N) brotha you are the luckiest and unluckiest guy I've ever had to pleasure of being fucked up with". Telling him what I remember, he starts filling in blanks "Yeah so in short you got fucking tore back, Alexa was stilling there taking care of you like you'd already mounted that shit multiple times, she also took your phone, put her number in it by the way, called herself too, and even tried to come in here with you this morning when we finally got back in". "Okay let me just start by saying it's no wonder the women avoid you, you just described her as a sextoy, secondly that explains the new contact in my phone but not the second call, so I'll call her back when you leave, and third u appreciate you not letting her in here with me". Dean shrugs off my remark saying "I just treat women the way they act, we'll see you at the gym in an hour" showing himself out.

A/N I have a lot more to this story already, just want to make sure it's wanted before posting, please leave comments. I apologize if there are typos. Much love♡