Advice or Advil

Not looking to where I was walking I bumped into another blonde. "I'm so sorry, I really should pay more attention to where I'm going, let me help you with that" I say grabbing papers from the floor rearranging them. "No you're fine, you looked like you were having a bad time the entire way to this side of the arena" she says. "I have not had the chance to meet you yet, I am, Renee Young" "The one and only, I've honest looked forward to meeting you. I'm (Y/N)" I say handing her back the papers. "(Y/N), the fourth shield member, I do believe. I have an interview with the four of you later tonight, the vest fits you well I see" she says smiling. Pulling to see if it's too snug or not. "Yes ma'am it does, I look forward to that interview tonight, we're wearing our masks out, probably for the best for my current situation right now as well". "Yeah like I said I noticed you were upset, do you need to talk about it" she says with her hand on my shoulder. "I'd like to just ask a question because at this point its advice or Advil, and I know we just met, I'm sorry for being so blunt about this, I honest thought this was something good for me... but I would like to ask a relationship question" she nods and I ask " Well if you just debuted, you went to the bar with friends, a fellow coworker approached you, hitting on you hard, you both hit it off, literally the next day... you were dating, and things got heated. Just to find out that person is a groupie of the company... slept with one of your friends recently and often...what would you do" I ask with eyes begging for guidance. "Well... that's a hard one, I honestly would have to tell them what I know, how I feel, and what I think would be best for me. I'm sorry you're going through that. These divas are snakes" she says squeezing my shoulder now. "I just feel so stupid, I kind of opened up to this person because... I thought they genuinely cared. I know now I moved way too fast. I'm sorry if that was too much personal information, I just needed help, thank you for giving me advice from the outside in" I say pulling her into a side hug. "No not at all, from what I've read on you... from your charity work to your in ring work at NXT...you're quite the guy, always putting yourself last, and you're very welcome. I'll see you later tonight, I hope it all works out for you (Y/N)".

Walking back in to the locker room, Dean comes in not to long after me, and hands me a couple slices of pizza. "So you talked to her or him yet" "Nah man I waved her off to the catering lobby, I just got back in here, but I'm about to" I say. Nodding in agreement chewing his pizza " Yeah man she came in looking for you... but I figured she had to of went past you to get there so I said I had yet to see you " Dean says popping his fingers from his lips. Throwing away my crusts "I appreciate it... I had some advice given to me.... I think that's what I'll be doing" I say now walking to Seth with Dean close behind.

"Hey man what's up" he says bumping me in my right arm. "Nothing much man, I just wanted to go ahead and clear the air since we're going to be around eachother... I found out about Alexa and you having a fling here and th.." " Hey man I get it, you don't want me around your girl, I respect that" he says cutting me off. "Let me finish... I decided that I don't want to be with the "groupie" I'm not like that. I don't want to be a weekly toy. She's made me feel that way, and I need time to think. So if you guys want to continue your thing... no quarls here" I say putting my mask on before we go to the entrance. "I appreciate you coming to me, instead of letting it eat at you man" he says we all create a semi circle and all four fists in the middle. We began shoulder bashing, swaying back and forth hyping eachother up. We made our way out to the stairs, the music popped, we made our way down and jumped the barricade.

Once in the ring Dean and Seth grab mics, cut a promo for our match against the Hardyz and Wyatt brothers. Roman and I were posted in a corner for a long while before we swapped to the mics. I laid across the turn buckle looking into to the rafters "Hardyz, Wyatts... my Brothas and I we're going to put two of you back into retirement, and the other two you'll wish you were retired" I say looking into the camera dropping the mic. I get up, meet the guys in the middle of the ring... one by one we put in a fist using our other hand uncuff our mask so our faces were exposed. Roman shouted "BELIEVE THAT" into the mic the crowd went ballistic.

Now backstage chanting S.H.I.E.L.D and laughing.

The guys studder to a stop and I eat a face full of Romans hair.

The guys split letting me forward....

There she is... Alexa...great...

"Look I'll just come out and say it because I'm having a good night... I heard about you, how you get with people... the same way you did me, I heard about a few people you've been with so... I hate to say it but I moved to fast and let my feelings get the best of me, I don't need to be with someone like how you are... right now, so it's over".

The smile on her face dispersed, she shrugged, and walked away.

"Damn man, straight forward much" Roman says chuckling as we make our way to the raffters "Hey man I'm just saying how I feel, I mean she should learn to be straight up with people". "Yeah man I mean I think we're going or have to celebrate together tonight" says Dean. "Hey man I'm totally down to grab some drinks" I reply as we're climbing through the rafters. Grabbing a seat I just look down at the audience below.

It honestly hurts me that she's the way she is... she's a beautiful woman. I wish it didn't end like this... I was a fool.

With a smack to the head I come back to just to see Dean to the left of me "Hey man you ready for this match?" "Yeah, just thinking" "It's fine I wanted to make sure you were with us you looked spaced the hell out" "Yeah I'll be ready to go.

A/N this maybe the longest chapter thus far... sorry if it's terribly long♡