-Raw-

Grabbing my ring gear, putting it all in my carry-on I was stoked because it's Monday night RAW. All the guys were scheduled to be there. As a matter of fact... I was going to be the fourth member of the "new" shield! Talk about stoked I was putting in extra work at the gym on a Sunday before going to the airport. I hadn't talked to Alexa since I walked her to the desk to get a spare to have her door open Sunday morning.

I got to the arena, parked my rental in the garage, made my way to the locker room. The guys were all gathered watching a football game, more like Seth, and Roman were watching the game. Dean and I were just talking about random shit, families, home, and hobbies. We eventually told the guys later, now off to the catering lobby... we're throwing jabs at eachother walking down the hall. We come past the women's locker room, JoJo, Lana, and Mandy Rose come out as we pass.

As we're walking... I hear giggles, whispers coming from behind us. Dean cuts me a raised eye brow look, I cut him another, begging him not to engage. He spins around now walking back wards "Hey ladies, couldn't help but over hear the giggles, what's so funny", "Nothing interesting about you Ambrose" Lana replies, "Yeah Dean... we're more interested in your friend here" says Mandy, "I'm just trying to figure out how you haven't been snatched in to one of these rooms yet, boo" JoJo says. "Okay I'm getting really sick of everyone except for me getting attention, what's so great about him" Dean says in a more serious tone. Now walking backwards myself "Well Dean we've done talked about this... however... I don't know why I've caught these threes attention" shrugging. "Well honey, we thought only Roman could pull of the "combat" look..." JoJo says now running her hand on my vest. "I'm sure that's what my girl friend is about to say as well, once I find her" I say smirkingly. She quickly removes her hand. "Who beat us to you, I doubt she looks better than any of us" Mandy says snarling. "You still haven't text her" Dean says " I told you man my phone is fucked up I'm going to Verizon when I get the chance". "You could just use my phone..." "Nah Dean you're not getting Alexas number" I say chuckling "Nice try though" he slaps my shoulder "Eh it was worth the shot". "So that's who you're with, like really you could of done so much better, she's slept with like 14 superstars... I think one of them you're friends with" Lana says.

Stopping in my tracks, causing everyine to stop, looking to Dean who is now biting his nails, cutting me nervous looks every so often.

"I mean that's what I heard to... Seth and her... hooked up many times, and well we all know about her and Dolph" Jojo says. "Right, it's sad she picks them at bars, she uses the same shitty pick up line... honest it's why we're no longer friends" Mandy says. "You guys are pulling at me" I say chuckling. "No baby doll I wish we were..." JoJo says giving me a pierced frown-smile as she walked by me with a shoulder squeeze. The other two walk by saying "sorry".

Why am I hurting so bad...
Why did I trust her so soon...
What did I expect moving quickly...
What am I going to do, I'm dating the groupie...

A/N don't hate me to much. Every thing happens for a reason. Right?♡