Right? What Is Right?

"Hey, Lex wait up!" I shouted seeing her dash for the parking garage, after she left the Creative Room. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked clasping her chin in my hands. "They, they don't have anything for me Y/N! Since they cancelled the 3v3 involving you guys... I'm just stagnant for a while. I'm just upset." "Lex had I known..." "You couldn't have know, besides you were in a toxic situation, and they were splitting Roman, and Seth up soon anyway." she sighed pulling away. "So what are you doing until then? Back stage stuff, photoshoots, anything?" "They're sending me home for a month... until they can get me back in the works, I'm going out with an injury tomorrow night." "WHAT! I...I...We just fixed things, and now you're going to be gone for a MONTH!" "I know Y/N, we'll talk as often as possible I swear it." "Ugh, you know... we're both pretty wore out, maybe I should take a vacation." "NO!" "What? I want to relax, spend some time with my girl, and forget about things for a while." "That wouldn't be right, to yourself or Dean! You just retained the tag team titles, you need to be here, and besides I think I need some Me Time so to speak." "Don't even get me started on that shit, and if you feel that's what you need babe, then do what you need to make you feel better, and I'll be there for you when you need me." "Thank you baby, for being so understanding. And what do you mean?" "No problem love. Apparently drunken Dean wants to do solos, I haven't spoke to him yet about it, but I need to." "Like you said he was drunken, but yeah you do need to talk to him about it. Do you want to grab coffee tonight?" "Yeah I need to find him, and I would love nothing more baby, but I... I just feel the weight of the world on my shoulders right now, and after I leave here... I need to distress myself." "I understand baby, go find Dean. Text me when your im your room safe, I love you Y/N more than you'll ever know." "I will baby, I love you too." I say hugging her, and kissing her before being my hunt for Dean.

Now to find Dean, ask him his opinion and... great Seth...

"Well Well Well look who got lost" he said smirking. "Lost? Oh yeah sorry I forgot they dropped you from our roster... because well... you're shit." I grimace. "I... I'm shit? Is that why you're in tag division? Because you can't handle your own?" he began to cackle. "Listen to yourself, you're so arrogant. You just got kicked from the tag division because your former brother, partner, friend was too good, and they were done allowing you to leech off of Romans success. So you sit there, cackle like a fucking hyena... I hope you cackle all whilst helping baby faces reach success while you continue to be a fucking nobody." I say feeling my blood begin to boil. "Y/N!" I hear a familiar friendlier more welcome voice shout behind me. "DEAN MY BROTHA! I was looking for you." I say turning to greet my brother in a shoulder hug. "Ew, where'd that come from" he said pointing towards Seth. "Actually, I think I have an answer for that. He was leeching off our boy Ro, and the company decided to recycle him." I burst out laughing, causing Dean to follow as well. "Yeah yeah yeah laugh it up you two, you'll see your end soon enough." he pouted his lip walking away.

"So what were you looking for me for?" "Well, I left creative, and the guy in there, he said he spoke with you?" "Yeah that smuck, yeah he called, why?" "Well he said you said you're way more interested in running solos. I completely am fine with that, I don't want to try to hinder you in anyway." "Yeah I honestly was saying shit to shut him up, my head was ringing, and his voice yapping in my ear... annoying. And Y/N you're not hindering me in anyway. I'm enjoying this title run, hell maybe we'll make history." he says slapping my shoulder. "Ah good shit, I was just really have been getting hounded to do the solo push. They want me to run solos, and then when he said that I was thinking my entire near future over again." I said laughing. "So why was I requested here? I have no meetings or anything. I've been annoying people in catering. Care to join?" "Hell yeah, I need a good laugh"  I say as we head towards catering.

ONE HOUR LATER

"Oh my gosh, would you two stop?" Naomi, and a few others scoffed behind her. "Why? We're just having fun, besides who put you in charge?" Dean said cocking his head. "I'm not in charge, some of us have to work tonight is all. So we would enjoy some peace." "You're right... Dean, let's go elsewhere..." I said laughing before continuing my obnoxious serenade.