Not your average guy...

I wave him off as he walks out the door, grabbing my phone I piddle with it before calling Alexa back, "Hello" a sweet chirpy voice says on the other end, "Hey doll, I want to apologize for lastnight, if I said or done anything I don't remember much, and I am just going off of my last experiences I have no control of myself when I'm gone". I earn a giggle in response "Well you didn't do or say anything I didn't mind you saying in the first place, how's your hangover? I was thinking we could hang out some more sometime, and soon". I smirk at the image of her when I turned to see her lastnight, "It's a hangover *laugh*. Yeah I'd really enjoy that I am hitting the gym with the guys in an 45mins, and after that I'm free until Monday, if you want you kn..." she cuts me off again "Yes! I would love to join you in the gym I'll be at your room in 25mins, see you then" she immediately hangs up so I can put up no fuss or fight.

I text the group chat of Dean, Roman, and I letting them know I'll have Alexa joining me at the gym as well. Dean replies with "💦👅🍆?" I shoot him a quick "Fuck you💪" Roman says "Be careful with that one she's a good girl, and a bad girl", wondering what the hell that means I go to reply then there's a knock at the door. Throwing a water in my gym back and grabbing my tanktop from the bathroom I open the door trying to put on my tank top at the same time when I feel that small hand on my pecs running it's way down my core. I quit trying and put the tank to my side looking down to that beautiful face with no makeup she doesn't need it, trying to play hard I make a face acting as though she's doing nothing for me, but in reality I couldn't help but think about pulling her into this room, pushing her against the back of this door, and how good her lips would feel crashing against mine. That's all lost when I now feel that hand on my cheek asking if I was ready to go.

I threw my keycard into my gym bag and close the door behind me. Alexa wasted no time getting infront of me prancing around in her sports bra, sports shorts, and tiny tennis shoes. I chuckled abit that grabbed her attention "Hey mister eyes up here not on my... oh... you weren't looking at my ass... that's a first". "I maybe didn't get a chance to say this lastnight, but... I would love to get to know you, and getting to know you in my opinion is not me swooning you with words just to get you in my bed, and forget you by morning". She stopped in her tracks and I ended up walking into her, quickly catching her with one arm around the waist. "I'm sorry baby girl  I need to watch where I'm going" I say turning her towards me. She has a look on her face almost of relief. "Ale..." before I realize it she's made eye contact with me and something in me is telling me kiss her.

So... I have now pushed her against the wall in the hall having the most passionfelt kiss of my life. I feel something else having a moment to looking down, I have to pull away looking down at her she's biting her lip and her eyes are making their way to my buldge. I put both my hands over her head on the the wall, and smirk "Well I hope you don't mind standing her for a moment before we go into the gym" I say as I chuckle. She wraps her arms around the back of my neck, and just smiles at me.  "I don't mind waiting for someone who I know will do right by me" now tracing my jawline. Suddenly I feel two rougher textured hands each if my shoulders "Brotha I see you and the little misses made it, Romans already inside" Dean says letting go of me, and making his way to the gym door, and opening it waiting for us to enter. Lifting my left hand from the wall signalling after you with my right Alexa grabs my tank top from my shoulder and wraps it around the back of her neck before walking in. Now smiling I follow behind her, Dean stops me "You two are getting really fresh with eachother really quick don't you think"? "Nah I'm moving at her pace if she feels we're moving to fast I feel certain she'll let me know" giving him a hard pat on the back.

A/N I couldn't help myself I am uploading what I have so far done. I am working on multiple books at once.♡