What Have I Done

"Ladies in gentlemen..." I hear come over the intercom. Blah blah blah is all I heard. Once I gathered my luggage I see the guys off to the left with Renee, Nikki, Brie, and Daniel to the right.

***I sat with Nikki all flight she should be satisfied.***

"Sup guys, Renee" "Hey there he is" Dean says throwing a arm over my shoulder. "Here I am. So what's going on?" "Just waiting on our rentals. You?" "Nothing really. Need something to get in to." "Well if Renee doesn't mind we could hang. You know it's been a minute since we chilled. Maybe sports bar? Or paintball war?" "Hell yeah I have not played paint ball in years brotha." I say as Dean looks at Renee, "Just be careful" she says kissing his nose. "Always am." We fist bump then turn our attention to Seth, and Roman.

"...I'm telling you she's up to something Roman." "Oh yeah, because anything she could do or suggest could have any weight with H..." "That's not what I am getting at... she made a smug ass remark about spli..."

"Who the fuck are you even talking about Seth?" Dean says with a disgusted scowl on his face. Seth looks at Roman, then to Dean, back to Roman, and then to me.

"Well uh... funny you should ask... you see a someone has caught wind of a someone sleeping around with the women's roster...uh... and... uh they ugh..." "Mandy has been asking around the women's locker room to see how many divas Y/N has slept with. You know since you pissed her off... well I don't know how much of this is true... but seven women said they had sexual relations with Y/N" Roman said seeing Seth nod in agreement of the issue... "Fuck... I don't think I slept with or messed with seven coworkers... why is she being a bitch... what's H going to do?" I say rather worried. "She's not going to H...she's taking it to Stephanie" I hear two voices breaking over eachother to speak... turning to see Nikki, and Billie.

***Fuck... I have slept with both of them... fuck fuck fuck this whole situation has my mind everywhere... I need help, but both of them will be quite usless as one... they cannot stand one another. Last thing I need is more stress. Ah I can acknowledge both right now then text the one I want help from...***

"What do you both mean she's going to Stephanie?" "It would be more gruesome to hand Stephanie that information being she herself is a woman... it could get bad Y/N like super bad... sexual harassment... what if someone throws up rape allegations?" Billie says putting me damn near in a panic attack. "Ugh be real... do you realize if anything the worst that could come of this is suspension... he's a rising star... he obviously didn't rape anyone I dare one of you little bitches to lie!" Nikki says getting loud while rubbing her hand on my cheek. "I just this is a lot to process... thank you both for the information" I say before turning to Dean..."Just seven? I'm kidding, look I understand if you need tonight to rest after that" he says with a hand squeezing my shoulder. "Uh yeah... I am just going to chill in my room tonight.

"Thank you have a nice night" I say to the busser boy giving him a ten. "No problem sir... huge fan!" he says back chirpy "You have a goodnight sir" he says as I close the door.

***Fuck I have probably went too far... bad thing is I really feel like fucking... what a shitty time...***

TIME SKIP ONE WEEK

*Buzz*

Leaning over I look at my phone...

New message from Alexa.

Ugh what could she possibly want... to rub it in for me overreacting, leaving her, and now I'm in this situation?

A: Hey Y/N... I know you have a lot going on right now with the Mandy situation... but I wanted you to know I have spoken with Stephanie already...
Y: Hey, yeah I feel like shit... if you don't mind my asking... how'd that go?
A: Well she is going to suspend you for a month... just for a point to be proven... I gave my spill about how you're jyst embracing this new lifestyle...H heard, and agreed. You're a young attractive man with a lot of hot women around... nobody accused you of rape either... so you can calm down...
Y: Wow fuck Alexa...thank you! Thank you so fucking much... I am sorry she called you in there...
A: Don't worry about it... I'm just glad to be able to help... we should hang though sometime...
Y: For sure... it would be nice.
A: Well I have to get ready for a photoshoot... we'll talk more later. x