Lazy nig... Yeah not really

Finally in my room, I grab her some clothes for her to choose from, she goes into the bathroom to change, I hurry and switch over to some gym shorts. I flop on the bed as I hear "(Y/N)" come from the bathroom.

Getting up I go to the door as it opens and there in just one of my tank tops is my beautiful girlfriend. "Yes baby girl" I say as I step in. "I need you to help me take this necklace off babe" she says. I jokingly taking my waist and thrust into her pinning her to the bathroom bar with her back to me I in turn earn a moan... now smirking I wrap her hair in one of hands and pull her head up so she can see our reflection in the mirror... her breathing unsteady her mouth gaped open I lean in and whisper, so I do this for you... what do I get out of it now taking other hand to the front of her neck giving her a light choke she whines and rubs her ass against my dick then takes my hand from around her neck and places it on her breasts I go to go underneath the tanktop when I realize I felt no panties. Leaning in I whisper "Someone forgot their panites" she bites her lips and replies "So... what are you going to do about it..."

I threw her hair to oneside and unhooking the necklace with that hand while I cupped her breast in the other. Sliding the necklace to the counter I used my now free hand to run down the front of her I wanted between her legs but she had them closed pretty tight "Spread em or I'll doing for you" I demanded. "Uh uh" she whimpered shaking her head "Fine". I removed my hand that was beginning to tease her nipples grabbed all her hair with my right hand I shoved her head to the counter used my left hand to split her legs before moving mine in between them so she could no longer shut them. She let out a breath of air as I moved us to the couch I sat down so we were positioned in front of the body mirror and demanded she watch, remove the tanktop, and put her left arm around the back of my neck.

She quickly complied, I began small circles on her nipples with my tounge while popping her clit with my left hand and twisting her right nipple with my right hand. She whined. I told her "The more you whine the more I'll tease". I licked my three finger tips on my left hand before going back to sucking her nipple and began small sloppy circles on her clit. Opening my eyes watching the mirror she was holding back from backing to much noise it was driving her crazy, her legs soon were shaking, we soon swapped so I was sucking her right nipple, while twisting the left, and my right hand was one working on her clit making smaller tighter circles. I occasionally had to use my left arm to keep her pinned to me. She finally began to whimper "I think I'm gonna..." "Yeah no you can cum when I let you" I say standing up laying her on the bed where she immediately turns over so she's on her back neck barley over the bed she then snatches at the bottom of my gym shorts revealing my dick.

She let out a shocked moan and begins licking the tip before moving her hands to my sack, lightly juggling my balls she says, "you know you what to throat fuck me while you eat this she says spreading her legs, it'll be more rewarding than that funnel cake you didn't get... I promise... She then takes in the head of my dick flicking her tounge over it and humming. I regain my composure and accept what she offered I move over top of her, build a rhythm, realizing she has a slight gag reflex I chuckle, as I do it again on purpose she digs her nails into the back of my legs and I in turn spread her legs bringing her knees to the bed so I have full sight of what I'm working with. Small tight asshole, I take my fingers and spread her folds... I moan in pleasure of the feeling and the sight. Cotton candy pink. "No wonder pinks your favorite color" I say as I spit on it lapping up my mess I lightly teeth at her clit causing the two legs on each side of my head to quiver, then with out warning she squirts, and not trying to miss out I quickly place my tounge over the spitting hole and begin to to lap up what I could save.

She moans in pleasure a round my dick, and wanting to test my boundaries I move up to her tight asshole. I lick over the small hole, she pushes off of my dick, "What are you doing" she asks nervously..." " Well if of asked but your mouth was full... you don't like anal or..." "I've never tried it maybe another time please" she pleads as she takes back to my dick I say her out for a few more minutes before pulling away, going to my bag getting a condom kit, she picks which on she wants. His and hers pleasure. I let her put it on but before she does she kisses the head of my dick. Never had that done before I think to myself. "You want top or bottom this time" I ask. "My legs feel pretty weak I want bottom".

Stacking the pillows she sits back and I demand her watch as I force myself into her. I had barley gotten half way when I see a hand on my stomach, and a gasp for air... I look up to that angel face in pain "Ooh sorry babe just let me know when" working with what I have so far I build a rhythm soon I have to all clear to push through.  A tear runs down her cheek, I catch it with my thumb force my thumb in her mouth. "It's okay baby girl you can take it, see you are right now" I say as I pull her head downward. Quicking my pace she throws her head back I grab both her legs bring them to her shoulders demading she hold them there so I could go deeper she yelped dropping her legs realizing that hurt more she held the back up "Good girl" I say getting close to her feeling her deep breaths on my nose I hover there maintain eye contact as I reach around and begin rubbing her clit her breaths now more uneven she's steadily moaning begging me kiss her and how she's about to... to stop she's about to... She releases on me her shaking legs fall to each side of me. I finally allow her to kiss me I ride out her climax and soon have my own. Once I finish I pull out of her and see the mess on the bed. I chuckle and see more coming from her I going the condom into the trashcan,  pull her flat on her back, go back in between those still trembling legs, "Calm down baby girl imma clean you up that's it" I say lacing her body with kisses. Once I get down there she's soaked, the beds soaked. I probably sounded like dinner had been served. I went down on her until I saw now more mess to be cleaned, I could help but think what the other hole feels like ass I "accidently" fling my tounge over it a few times.
When I finished I got a drink of water handing her what I didn't finish. I went and took a restroom break grabbing my boxers, before walking back into the bedroom and flopping I pulled Alexa closer "Goodnight babygirl, I had fun today" "Goodnight baby, as did I".

First sex scene I have ever written,  hopefully you've enjoyed...♡ More coming soon.