-1-

Chapter 1

Y/n stayed until the early hours of the morning, taking care of her mother. She hasn't slept even for an hour.

"Mom, eat this. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday." Y/n burnt her while making this, she wore long sleeves just to hide it.

Her mother smiled weakly, "Y/n, you should rest now. You have been taking care of me. I am doing better now."

Her mother's phone was ringing, "Y/n, who is it?"

Y/n looked at the caller id. "Mrs. Jeon."

Her mother tried to sit up, "Give me the phone, it must be important"

She picked up the call, "Mrs. Jeon, yeah, I am doing better. Work? Uh, I won't be able to work for a while." She is really sick, so she won't be able to work. "Replacement? No no! Please, I will try to do something. Don't fire me, I need this job. Mrs. Jeon?"

Y/n's mother sighed, "I have to go to work."

She tried to sit up, but she could hardly. "Mom, please lay down."

"I will get fired, we need this job. "

"Replace? You work there for such a long time? How could they do that just because you took a few days off?!" Y/n said.

"Y/n, it's not their fault, why would they pay me if I am not working?" She said,

"Mom, how about I work there until you get well?" Y/n exclaimed.

"No, you will not. Focus on your studies." Her mother works as a maid, but she wants Y/n to be away from it. She never even brings Y/n to work with her.

"I am not saying I will work there permanently. Just until you recover."

After arguing over this topic for a while, her mother had to agree.
__

Mrs. Jeon lets Yn work as a maid until her mother recovers. They didn't hire young teen girls as maids but she came to work in place of her mother, who was really sick.

She spent her life in poverty, she has never been around rich people. It was hard for her to learn things. She does know how to do household work, as she grew up doing all the work by herself. But there is a difference between how she used to live life and how this family does.

There are so many rules for a maid, and things they must take care of.

Y/n was excited for the party, the workload increased, but she was amazed by the luxurious decorations. She has never been to such an event.

She had to leave her studies, but she likes being around rich people, seeing how they live. Enjoy their life, seeing all the expensive clothes and jewelry the girls were wearing. As an early teen girl, such stuff attracted her more.

There is nothing bad in liking such things. And she knows once her mother gets well, she will go back to her life.

She was too busy admiring everything and working, she didn't notice the person because of whom the party actually was.

It was for Jungkook, who returned to Seoul after months.
__

Y/n saw him the next day, while serving breakfast with other maids.

Jungkook noticed her, how could he ignore her? She was pretty, young and innocent.

He paused as he saw her, eyeing her up from head to toe, she tried to keep calm. She could feel his eyes on her.

She got nervous because of his stare and was about to spill the tea, but Jungkook supported her hand. "Oh, be careful."

She got goosebumps by his touch, Y/n bowed to him. "Sorry."

She then left.

"Who is it mom? She looked pretty young." He asked.

"Y/n, remember Mrs.Lee? Who used to work here?" She said Jungkook nodded her head,even when he didn't remember her.  "She is her daughter, she is sick. So her daughter is working at her place."

"Isn't she too young? How old is she?"

"Jungkook, she doesn't have a father or siblings, so while her mother is sick, she is working to earn money. She is young, but we are just helping her by hiring her in her mother's place."

Jungkook nodded her head.
__

Y/n was cleaning, when she saw Jungkook in the pool. Everything in her was telling her to leave but she stays and watches him.

She was just trying to see his face, she couldn't see it early today. She couldn't see his face but she did get to his incredible muscles. And his tattoos, he hasn't seen his face but she is sure he is hot. She saw his face, she hid behind the wall, but peeked a little, he is really attractive.

Of course, Jungkook knew about her presence, he smirked. He knows she is watching, he is curious what she would do, does she want to join him in the pool? Or stay away and stare?

He would love it if she joined him, she has just a cute baby face yet a hot body.

He got out of the pool, "Hey, you. Come out." He decided to tease her a little.

She was going to run away, "New girl, I know you are here. Bring me the towel."

She can't escape, he knows she is here. She was scared but she picked up the towel and passed it to him. She bowed.

"I am sorry, I will focus on work. Sorry for interrupting you." She apologized.

"What were you doing? You enjoyed what you saw?" He asked. She tilted her head confused.

"I w-was just trying to see your face." She told him honestly.

"Face Huh? Then why are you still staring at my abs?" He said. She shook her head in shock. She was just looking down, as she couldn't stare at him in his eyes.

"No." She said.

He stood up, water still dripping from his muscles. He paused a few feet from her, towering over her smaller form compared to his.

"Did you clean my room?" He asked.

"The other maids said you don't like anyone -"

"So you didn't? Go clean my room right now." He said.

She nodded her head and left.

What she didn’t see, was the cheeky, mischievous smirk plastered on Jungkook's face.

"How adorable, I was looking for someone exactly like her."
__