Epilogue

Epilogue

"Okay so suga hyung this is the plan, we will go inside, and you will use that gun, you will threaten that asshole so he will leave Y/n, if not you have to kill that stupid bunny. " Taehyung said.

"I am not killing him."

"Gosh, you are so uncool! You can't even kill one person for me. What is the use of you being a gangster?" Taehyung crossed his arm. He is not a big fan of Jungkook. And definitely not Jungkook and Y/n being together.

"You both are here! Why are you standing outside!" Y/n said.

"I was planning murder of your boyfriend or whatever I should call him." Taehyung exclaimed and entered the house.

"Touch him and I am killing you." Y/n said.

"I knew it! You are a fcking psycho!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"But you told me to be with the person I love." Y/n pouted.

"I thought that person would be me. But anyway." Taehyung said.

Jungkook and Ye-jun were laughing while they both painted on the mini canvas, more like they were painting on each other. Throwing paint at each other.

Y/n stopped both of them "Oh god, no! Your grandma would get mad if the couch got color on it. Go clean yourself Ye-jun."

"Seriously Jungkook? How old are you? Why do you keep behaving like a kid to him?"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook.

"Oh hi guys." Jungkook smiled.

Yoongi replied and Taehyung just ignored them.

Y/n was about to sit, Jungkook fixed the cushion before she could and made sure she was comfortable. He was overprotective about her pregnancy. He makes sure she doesn't get a small scratch.

He didn't even let her go up or down stairs, he moved their room to the first floor.

"Go and clean yourself, too. Please don't create more mess." Y/n said. Jungkook smiled. She knows they will create a mess in the bathroom now. He and Ye-jun should never be left alone in a room. Or anywhere, they always end up causing a huge mess.

Jungkook teaches Ye-jun the most random and questionable things.

"When the one in your stomach will come out. I have never seen a newborn baby. The last newborn I ever saw was me, myself." Taehyung exclaimed.

"September." She told him.

"Aww, I want to adopt a child too." Taehyung pouted.

"Can you even hold a child?" Yoongi asked.

"You will take care of him, I will just play with it." Taehyung replied. " But Company said I can't adopt a baby right now."

"You asked your company?" Y/n asked surprised.

"Yes of course, they say I am too Young for a kid?! How is it fair!? I am 25! and Y/n you already have two kids! One is literally 9! Now I want a kid too."

"If you want a kid so badly we can adopt one." Yoongi said. Taehyung got excited.

"What seriously? What about the company? They would be mad at me?"

"I will burn the company down. You do whatever you want." Yoongi said.

Taehyung smiled and crossed his arms. "I don't want any kid, I just wanted to know how serious you were for me. My Yeontan is enough."