-28-

Chapter 28

Y/n was surprised to see Ye-jun in their house. Namjoon told her that his friends were coming over for dinner. Y/n was expecting Hoseok only. But Jin was Namjoon's friend too.

"Hi noona!" Ye-jun exclaimed.

"Hi," Y/n smiled, she was missing him. But she is not sure if meeting him more would be good. She feels sad when he leaves, also she doesn't want Jungkook to meet him.

"Oh, this is your wife Namjoon?" Jin asked. He shook hands with Y/n. "We have met before, just a few days ago, Ye-jun hurt himself and Y/n helped him."

"Woah really?" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Sorry, I brought Ye-jun with me. His mother was busy. And we were meeting after such a long time. I didn't want to cancel our plans." Jin said.

"It's fine. You guys can have fun and talk. Meanwhile, me and Ye-jun can spend time together. We are friends now right Ye-jun?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! Noona!" Ye-jun exclaimed. Namjoon brings Jin and Hoseok to the living room.

"How about we go out in the garden?" Y/n bring her hand to him, he holds her hand.

"This house is so big! And its garden is bigger than the playground behind my house! I wish my house was like this. " Ye-jun exclaimed while looking around. It is his house.

They went to the garden, he talked non stop about his school, his favorite cartoon, and everything. Y/n listen to him carefully.

Y/n and he sat in the garden. Y/n told the maid to bring him some snacks. He sits and eats the snacks and drinks.

"Hmm! This drink is so good! I am having this for the first time!"

"Oh, really? It's Kombucha lemon flavored."

"It tastes really good! I will tell Appa to buy more of these." He said, while drinking it. It's Jungkook's favorite drink too.

He looked at the snacks, "Can you check and tell me if they don't have peanuts in them? I am allergic to them."

Y/n is allergic to peanuts too. "No, they don't. You can eat it."

He got some snacks on his face, and Y/n cleaned his face with a napkin. He looked at Y/n and smiled. "Thank you."

"Appa will scold me if I eat snacks before dinner. He loves scolding me." He said.

Yln chuckled. "Yeah I heard it. But I don't consider it as scolding. It's like a rap."

"His rap is the fastest in Korea." He laughed and high fived Y/n.

"We can play football, so we will be able to make a place in our stomach." Y/n said.

"Really? Who would play football with me?"

"I will." Y/n said. Ye-jun got excited. They started playing football.

"Woah! You are so good at this!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Of course I am, I am Ye-jun. I am good at everything." He is self obsessed in the best way.

Ye-jun was having fun, he has never played football with an adult before. He kicked the ball really hard and it flew to the second floor and broke the window of Jungkook's room.

"Oh my god, run! Hide fast!" Y/n hold his hand and run inside.

Jungkook was minding his own business, trying to get his image back but a football broke the window and hit the back of his head.