-4-

Chapter 4

"Where are you taking me? I don't want to come with you!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Come on baby. You look so pretty I want to take you somewhere." Jungkook exclaimed and held her hand, he pulled her in a huge makeup shop.

She looked around, she had never been to a mall or such a make-up shop.

"You want the lipstick, you should have told me, instead of stealing it, that is why I punish you. You should tell me if you need anything."

"Good evening sir and Ma'am, what would you want me to show?" The staff asked.

Jungkook held Y/n's hand, "Yes, I would like to see something for my girlfriend. The type of makeup products that will suit her. "

Y/n looked at his face, 'Girlfriend?' He is introducing her as her girlfriend.

"Ma'am, what's your skin type?" The staff asked. Y/n was confused, she doesn't know skin type is a thing.

"Just show her what you think will be good for her skin and complex. Although she is pretty without makeup, just puts everything in the cart that she wants." Jungkook looked at her. "Go with her, I am waiting here and don't worry about anything, I will buy you whatever you want."

"Ma'am, come this way." The girl was sweet, she showed Y/n the makeup products. She doesn't know how to use them but she was interested in makeup. She picked up blush, she was confused and she put it on her eyes. "No, ma'am, this is for your cheeks.You want to try it?"

Y/n nodded her head, the girl started doing her makeup while telling what the things are. "I guess you have never worn makeup before, but you are naturally really pretty and don't even need makeup. You have such a nice boyfriend, you are lucky. He cares about you a lot."

He bought her a lot of makeup products. She was surprised to see the price, it's more than the monthly Income of her working as a maid.

"Why does it cost so much?" She exclaimed.

"It's branded make-up. Don't worry about the price. I care about you."

"You don't, you hurt me." She pouted.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, "But that was your punishment for not behaving, I care about you a lot."

He rubs the tip of his nose with him. "Do you need anything else? How about we get some ice cream?"
_

Y/n  smiles while looking at the ice cream.’’ You know, I always wanted such expensive ice cream. But I never had enough money to do that. Mom would buy me the cheap one only. I never even imagined wearing branded clothes or buying make ups. I thought the world, Rich people we see on TV are not real. When I was younger I couldn't see the sacrifice my mother made, now I can see it. See slept empty stomach and give her meals to me.’’

Jungkook rolled his eyes, he was getting bored and annoyed, he had no interest in knowing how poor he is. “Can you stop talking about this bullshit’’

She looked at his face. He realized what he just said. ‘’I mean, it's painful to hear this. How my princess lived her life when you should get everything you deserve.’’

She smiled.’’ Yes, to get the life I want, I am trying to continue studying. And when mom will come back after getting better. I will try my best to work hard and study. So I can give myself and my mother the life we want. I want to really rich.’’

‘’Studying will not make you rich. Yes, maybe you will get a good job. But that will not make you rich like me. You should just give up your dream of becoming as rich as my family.’’

‘Then how can i be successful.’’

He chuckled as if she told a joke.’’You just can’t be rich. You are not even in the middle class. You are below that. So just stay with me, you can enjoy using my money.’’

"No, I want my own money so that I can earn it by myself."

He chuckled, "By yourself you can earn money by being a maid only."

"What do you mean?" She was finding his words arrogant.

"You know even though you are really poor, when I saw you, you were smiling. You are the happiest poor person I have ever seen, which I thought was annoying at first. Now I kinda want to steal your smile from you."

"Smile from me?"

He smirked. "Yeah, just planning to make you mine."

_

Y/n was telling her mother all the story, except what happened between Jungkook and her.

"Y/n, I don't like that you are working there. It's not your age to do work. But your eomma is helpless right now." Her mother said she felt guilty for sending Y/n to work.

Y/n smiled. "It's fine, you know Mrs. Jeon is a sweet lady. She doesn't give me a lot of work. She does scold me sometimes, but it's fine. I think of her as my mother too." She blushed at the last sentence, she is a teenager, so she has already imagined marrying Jungkook.

"Just be careful, don't overwork and let me know if anything happens."

Y/n nodded her head. She met her best friend too.

"Y/n, you don't tell me anything do you? I was so worried about you. You could have informed me before going!" Taehyung said. He and Y/n grew up together, and go to the same school. Taehyung doesn't attend school regularly now as he is now a trainee under an entertainment company.

"Everything happened so quickly." She replied.

"Y/n, are you okay there? I heard you are working in your mom's place. I was more worried, you have never been away from your mother." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, yes. I am fine. There is so much I want to tell you!" She couldn't resist but tell Taehyung all about Jungkook except the part he punished her. "I thought all rich people are rude and arrogant. I am so glad that Master is not like that. He is sweet and treats me nicely."

Taehyung was feeling slight jealousy. "I still think Rich people are selfish, you should not trust anyone so easily."

"No, master is not selfish. He cares about me, you know he gives me so many gifts."

"Wait, he gives you gifts? How old is this man you are talking about?" He asked, he was getting worried, as Y/n was blindly trusting someone.

"He is young, maybe 22 or 24 I guess?"

"He is a grown adult, why is he being nice to you? That is ridiculous!"

"What? I am pretty? Right? And I am 18, it's like he is too old."

"Yeah, but dumb too. That is dangerous. You are not understanding, worse things can happen. Rich people don't fall in love like that Y/n, he might just want to take advantage of you!" Taehyung tried to convince her, he wants the best for Y/n.

"He loves me! Okay! A lot!"

"Did he confess?"

"He will do that, and actions say everything. If he wasn't in love with me, then why would he be nice to me? Call me his girlfriend?"

"He called you what? Girlfriend?"

"Hmm, yes. Okay, I am leaving now. I can't tolerate you saying anything about him." She walked away.
_