-7-

Chapter 7

Y/n wanted to avoid him the next day, but he then brought her out. They were in their car, it's packed somewhere she doesn't know.

"These are for you." He gave her flowers.

She wondered why he wasn't sweet to her in bed?

She indeed started liking him, and was hoping for something romantic, while he did the opposite by forcing her to sleep with him when she wasn't comfortable.

"Are you mad for yesterday?" He asked.

She nodded her head with tear filled eyes. "I didn't want it to happen this quickly. I want to do it after marriage."

He chuckled, "Marriage? You are too young to think about it. It was fun right?"

She started crying again. He caressed her hair. "You don't trust me?" He asked.

"I do but-"

"If you want to be my princess, then just keep trusting me. And Y/n, it doesn't matter if you do it before marriage or after. " He held her hand and kissed it.

"You are mine dear, and I want every right on you. You get it? And don't you want to be part of us?"

"Yes master."

"Good, now tell me which restaurant you want me to bring you too?"

She shook her head. "I don't want to. I should be in school."

"The black dress that I bought for you, wear it tonight. I am hosting a party and my friends would be there." He changed the topic, she was slient and looked out of the window.

"I am not wearing any of the dresses you bought me. Why are you buying me so much stuff? You know I can't keep them." She said.

"And you know that's why I made space for your stuff in my wardrobe. You already have your place in my heart, my room and my bed."

She looked at her finger, her cheeks were warm

He removed his seatbelt, "Get in the back."

He told her, she hesitated but got in the backseat. She couldn't look Jungkook in his eyes, she looked down at her lap as tears fell on her lap. He cupped her face. "What happened now?"

"I loved you." She exclaimed, he put his head over her.

"Loved? Why do you use the past tense? You don't love your master anymore?" He caressed her lip with her thumb.

"After what you did,"

"What did I do Baby? You know how much I think about you? I thought about you all day while you were in school. And I couldn't control myself. You are just so beautiful, so delicate." He mumbled while kissing her neck.

His hand caressed her thigh, Y/n held his hand. "Don't do it again."

He pulled down her underwear, "Just trust me."

She doesn't, she doesn't trust him. But his eyes, every time she looks at it, she wants to trust him, she wants to believe that it's okay. He will not hurt her, he will not break her heart, she can trust me, love me, believe him.

He looked at her eyes while going down, from kissing her neck, he spread her legs, pulled her legs on top of him. He bent down, she held the seat as his mouth touched her p*ssy. "M-master-"

She bit her bottom lips. As he started sucking her.

Maybe she was wrong when she thought Jungkook cared about his pleasure only. But he is taking care of her too.

Also he introduces her as his girlfriend, but he does In Front of strangers only.

It's just his way to distract her from what happened last night.
__

"Okay, bye dear. See you." Jungkook hung up the call, "Fcking bitch! Why does So-yeon have so much attitude? I am being nice to her, trying to date her so her father signs the contract with me. "

His friends chuckled at him, "Yah, Jungkook it's good that she is not here, you would act like a good boy if she was here. And the party will be boring." Yugyeom said.

Jungkook sighed and took a sip of his drink, he was hosting a party at his home. "Rich girls make me annoyed, no matter what you do they will not get satisfied by anything. Now look at So-yeon being a bitch by always ignoring me, and expecting me to follow her like a dog!"

His friends laugh at her again. "You told us about some other girl, poor maid or something." Eunwoo exclaimed.

Jungkook smirked, "Ahh, yes. She is immature, never had experience with boys or love. I don't have to do much, just be sweet to her and buy her whatever she wants. That will all it takes to trap her."

“ Is she a gold digger?’’ Bambam asked.

“How I wish that she was a gold digger. It would be so easy but she wants love.So annoying.”

"Is she hot?" Mingyu asked, he nodded his head.

"Too hot for her age. Addicting, gosh she is just the type of girl I want for fun. I told her to come," Jungkook looked around and found her standing far away, wearing the dress Jungkook told her to wear. She was feeling shy and hesitant. "I will bring her here but behave in front of her."

He walked to her, and the side of her head. "You are finally here, I was waiting for you."

Y/n smiled. "Everyone is older than me, I feel misfit here."

"Well, you have me by your side. Let's meet my friends." Jungkook said. Y/n was really nervous, he held her hand.

"Hey, Y/n right?" One of them said, she can feel them stare at her weirdly, as if they know something Y/n doesn't, or as if she is a new luxurious car that Jungkook bought and he is bragging to his friends.

She sits with them. She was a little happy that Jungkook was introducing her to his friends, but also nervous. She doesn't smoke or drink. She was clinging to Jungkook. Holding his arm as if his life depends on it.

Jungkook usually hosts parties when he is home alone, Y/n was quite surprised, staring at how weird the party is. She is not used to this environment.

Jungkook was talking to his friends, so Y/n was getting bored. She felt someone sit beside her on the other side. She looked to the side and it was Yugyeom. He caressed her leg making her flinch. ‘“ Jungkook is right. You are hot.”

She holds Jungkook's arm. “Jungkook,”

“Master. Don’t be disrespectful towards me.” Jungkook said. She got scared of Yugyeom and said his name. She was hoping Jungkook would help her. Yugyeom hand is still caressing her leg making her feel uncomfortable.

“Jungkook, when can I use her?” he said. Y/n did understand what he meant. In a moment, Yugyeom was on the floor, Jungkook punched him really hard, making everyone surprised.

“What did you say?” He holds him by his collar. “How dare you?”

“Jungkook you said she is your t-”

“Y/n, go to my room. And you don't dare say a word about her.” Jungkook was still holding him by his collar. Y/n left for his room.

Jungkook let go of Yugyeom,” What was that asshole? You said you don’t care about her.”

“ You know how it works, I want her to think I care. Sorry for the punch, once I get bored of her, I will let you have her. Right now, I might go, She must be waiting for me.” Jungkook smirks and wink at his friends.

His friends laughed. “Jerk, don't give her false hope like that.”
_