-2-

Chapter 2

Y/N was cleaning his room, he came to his room, but she pretended to still be cleaning his clean, taking her time with changing his bed sheets.

She tries to ignore the intense stares plastered onto her body. She is in a constant battle between pulling her dress down to cover her ass and pulling her dress up for fear of accidentally flashing her nipples.

She felt uncomfortable in the small dress of her, she is wearing her mother's outfit, but her mother is small and tiny, while Y/n is tall, and has good hour glass body.

He took off his robe, he took some clothes and went to the bathroom with the door open, he didn't even bother to close the door.

She didn't expect to see his back view, his glorious ass.

She closed her eyes quickly, and turned around. He chuckled seeing her reaction, he wanted to pull her in the shower with him.

"Put this in the laundry," He said.

"Y-yes master." She exclaimed.

_

She flinched as she felt someone touch her waist.

"Hey, there." She turned to see Jungkook giving her warm smile.

She bowed. "Good evening, master."

"I didn't mean to scare you, Here," He gave her a box. She was confused but took it, and she opened it.

"I can't take this." She quickly returned it back.

"I thought teen girls love chocolates? You don't?" He asked.

"I don't like these expensive ones." She replied. He chuckled.

"Okay, take these this time. Next time I will bring the one you like."

"No-"

"You are saying no to your master?" He asked. She shook her head and bowed.

"Thank you master." She bowed to him.

He doesn't know if it was intentional or not, but everything she bows, he can see her cleavage. And her maid outfit looks hot on her as she is tall so her outfit is short and tight, revealing her small waist and curves.
__

Y/n sits on her bed which she shares with another maid who is in her middle age.

She opened the box of chocolates and smiled. She thinks Jungkook is sweet. She heard rich people are rude and arrogant, while he is so kind and caring.

She was already crushing on him, and how would she not crush on him? When he is so handsome, and for the first time a guy is giving her attention. She went to an all girls school, so it was new.

__

She was about to open the door, but she took a deep breath. She looked at her reflection in the glass, she fixed her hair.

She then knocked on the door. "Come in."

She opened the door, He put his paper aside and looked at her. She walked near his table and put the tray on the table.

"Thank you darling," He murmur. She felt butterflies when she heard him call her darling.

She bowed, and was about to leave. "Aren't you going to fill the glass for me?" He asked.

She gulped her saliva and nodded her head, and she filled the glass with the wine. He sat back, and stared at her body. He can't help but check her out. He wants to see her in other outfits too, but this maid outfit looks good on her.

"Master," She was holding the glass in her hand.

"Have you ever tasted wine?" He asked, she shook her head.

"No, master."

"Come here." He ordered. She nervously walked near him, he held her hand and pulled her on his lap.

She was stunned. He bring the glass near her lip, "Drink,"

"But-" She is underage and she shouldn't be drinking.

"Baby, just listen to what the master is saying."

She took the sip, while staring at his face, the strong taste of alcohol filled her taste buds. He kept the glass near her face making her drink the whole glass. He was smirking. "Yes, such an obedient princess."

He hold her chin, "You are so pretty,"

"Young," He held her waist, while his lip got pressed on her lip, kissing her softly. "Innocent."

She can’t believe this is happening. She isn't sure if she even wanted this.

"Do you want to dress pretty for me?" He asked.

"Would you like me to buy you some pretty outfits?" He mumbles, while kissing her neck softly. She flinches as he rolls her hips against his sturdy thigh.

Her breath got uneven, she was trembling, something inside was telling her this is wrong. Really wrong.

He caressed her legs, his hands were about to go under her dress.

Someone knocked on the door, Y/n stood up quickly and stepped away from Jungkook.

The door opened, it was Jungkook's mother. Y/n bowed and left his study.

"Mom, do you need something?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I just wanted to check. Are you still working?" She asked.

"Yeah, Mom. I am working on an important project. It's my first time working and I want to impress Dad. " Jungkook said, his mother smiled.

"I am sure you will do great." She patted his head. "Jungkook, if you need anything at night, don't call Y/n for that. Ask some other maid."

"Hmm, why? Is there any problem?"

"She is a young girl, her mother sent her here after trusting me. So it's my responsibility to make sure she is alright. And it's not good for her to work for you til this late."

"Hmm, okay mom, I will be careful of it next time."

_