-22-

Chapter 22

Y/n opened her eyes, she felt uncomfortable. She tried to move but she heard the chain sound.

"You woke up princess."

Y/n rolled his eyes and moved but chains around her wrist didn't let her move. "Jungkook really? I am so tired from this."

"I told you, I will make your life hell if you get married to Hyung. And that was exactly what you did. Now it's my try to tame you," he held her jaws.

"I will break your arms."

"I will break you first."

__

"You are still an assh*le and will always remain one! If you hadn't tied my hands I would have killed you." She exclaimed.

"I don't want this either. I tried everything, I apologized to you, I did everything you wanted. I do feel bad for what I did to you in the past. That is why I let you humiliate me, hurt me. Don't you think we are equal now?" He asked.

"We are not equal!"

"True we are not equal." He thumbed his over her lips. "I have changed Y/n, I didn't touch any girl because I was going crazy looking for you. Thinking where you would be. When you came back, I waited for you, I didn't want to force my love on you. But it was you this time. You fcked up Y/n. You are the cruel one now. You showed up at my house with my brother, you asked me to be your slave, you humiliated me, hurt me, insulted me. I only asked you to not marry Hyung."

He held her face, and kissed her lips. He sucked on her tongue. She started crying and then bit his lips so hard that they both could taste blood in their mouth but it didn't stop him and he continued to devour her lips. He was kissing her for the first time. And nothing could stop it.

He pulled away.

"Why the fck you kiss?! You were disgusted by me, right? You said you would never kiss a girl like me!" Y/n yelled. He softly brush the blood off her lips.

"Your lips taste like heaven and hell combined. You have no how much I regretted not kissing these lips." He started taking off her clothes while still kissing her lips.

"Go ahead, this is all I expect from a disgusting man like you. You can only force a girl." She exclaimed.

"I waited for your consent, but you think I don't know what you were trying to do? You always left me hanging on purpose. If I had waited for you, you were have never agree to sleep with me." He caressed her c*nt, softly thrusting his finger in her.

"You only had this much patience huh? You said you love me now." Y/n said.

He hold her hair. "I love you that is why I let you do whatever you want now it's my turn. You know this fcking c*nt belong to me! Then how dare you let other men use it." He thrust his fingers faster. "Hmm? You have so much attitude now that you are CEO. But you think I don't know how you got that job? I am so fcking sure you used your body, I beg you spread your legs for anyone just to get your position."

"Fck, it must hurt your man ego? That now I am more successful than you. You are being delusional. I didn't spread my legs for anyone to become who I am." Y/n said, her legs were shaking. She was already not feeling good.

He hold her legs apart, as he continues to thrust his fingers.

"You sure? What about your best friend? He is a millionaire idol, he didn't help you? And hyung? It's impossible that no one helped you, you didn't even had money to buy food in past. Now I feel like you trapped me too. Was it your plan? You lied about loving me, and enjoy my money, then you left me. You must have found someone richer. You always been a sl't. But still I love you."

"Trapped you? I was an idiot! Because I fcking loved you! And I wanted you to treat me like human!" She yelled.

"Shut up! And how you treated me? You are fcking worse! I looked for you everywhere for 10 whole years! And you came back, when I want to just love you, you wanted to play games." He unbuckled his belt.

Y/n didn't say anything, she closed her eyes. She thought she will never be in this situation again while she feels so helpless.

He slide his length in her. "Ahhh, still so fcking addicting. You are made for me. Only me."

"No one has hurt me as much as you do. Mentally, physically and emotionally." Y/n said.

"Same, Y/n." He replied, he hold her waist and thrust in her. He caressed her stomach. "Fcking remember, no matter what you do. You can never get a head of me. Or else I wouldn't hesitate to put you in your place."

He put his hand over her stomach and feel how deep he was going.

He realized she has her eyes closed. He hold her face. "Open your eyes, your master is claiming you. You are at right place, which is under me."

She opened her eyes a little. And closed them again. She was feeling sick since morning.

Jungkook got worried her he removed the big chain, keep the smaller one that were around wrist. He pick her up and laid her on the bed. "Are you okay?"

"I hate you." She mumbled.

"So you are okay." Her body was shaking, he laid beside her and hugged her from behind. "It's fine. It will be fine."

He started thrusting in her from behind but he was much gentle this time. Tears scroll down her eyes. "It will never be fine. You broke me beyond the point. Me and my life can never be fine."

__

Y/n opened eyes, and stared at ceiling.

"Oh god, Y/n are you feeling okay now?" Namjoon asked. He hold her hand. Last night Jungkook drugged him so Namjoon didn't woke up all night.

She tried to sit up, "What happened?"

"No, no. Rest. Drip is still left." Namjoon laid her again. "When I woke up you weren't there but then Jungkook told me to hospital. Jungkook said he found you fainted in the hallway and bring you to hospital."

Liar. He didn't find her in hallway. But Y/n was actually really sick last night.

"The doctor said you are taking a lot of stress of something. You blood sugar level was low too." Namjoon asked.

"I must be exhausted from work and wedding."

Namjoon kissed her forehead and massage her forehead gently. "How's your headache now?"

"It's fine. Don't worry about anyone." She hugged Namjoon, she put her head on his shoulder. "I am really fine now,"

"Y/n, you woke up." They break the hug when Jungkook come to the room. "Hyung, mom is calling you."

"Me?" He looked at Y/n. "I will be back." He kissed Y/n's forehead and left.

Jungkook looked at Y/n. "How are you feeling princess? You scared me too by fainting last night."

"You were so emotional last night." He come closer to her and kiss her lips.

Y/n slapped him. "You are crazy! Last night I was sick. That is why you got chance to do all that."

Jungkook hold her face. "Exactly, you are sick that is why I am being gentle right now. If you think you will be successful in your so called revenge, you are so wrong." How do he know about revenge?

"How do I know?" He chuckled and sit on the bed with her. "I know what you did to that maid, and I know you want me to suffer. Which is impossible."

"I will broke you like you did to me." Y/n was ranging in anger. Jungkook chuckled.

"I feel like a small kid is threatening me. You made such a huge mistake, Y/n. You just pretend to be strong, or else you are weak. And stop even trying to break me. But you will just hurt yourself more."
___