-19-

Chapter 19

Y/n opened her eyes and stared at Jungkook. She slept over his chest last night. Is it a dream?

He woke up, "Good morning, princess."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder again and again. "I have never slept this peacefully before for years."

"Did I take you to sleep?" She asked.

"You really did, you took my peace, I slept my everything with you." He mumbled and kissed her neck.

"Same Jungkook, you took my peace from me."

"But we slept so comfortably last night in each other's arms." He is right. Y/n is scared now, because she indeed slept comfortably and forgot about everything.

Y/n sit up, she falls asleep in her dress. She didn't even change her clothes.

"Y/n, why do you always call me in hotels? You have a house here, so why don't we go there?" Jungkook asked.

"Because I don't want the baby to see us."

"Baby?" He sat up. "Wait, wait. Y/n do we have a baby together?"

Y/n chuckled, men are funny. They really don't know they are always unsure if they are the father or their baby belongs to them.

"My dog. If I had a baby with you, I would have never let him even see you. He would stay unknown to you till the day you die." Y/n said.

"Y/n, don't be so cruel. I am doing everything for your forgiveness. I am acting how you want me to." He hugged her from behind and put his head on her shoulder. "We can get married and live a beautiful life."

"Would you be the same if I was still poor? If I had no status, no money, nothing like in the past. According to you I could only be a s*x slave to you and never marry a man like you, now you want to marry me."

"I wanted you Y/n, even if I wanted to marry someone who had the same status like you. I still wanted you in my life. You are mine." He kissed her neck. "I want you to love me like you used to, I want my innocent princess baby. Who loved his master the most."

His hand caressed her waist, his other hand went down to her thighs. "You are mine baby, my pretty baby, my toy."

Y/n pushed his hand. This man will never change.

___

"Jungkook, I told you, I don't need a bachelor party. And why do you order strippers! You want me to die single if Y/n got to know about this?" Namjoon exclaimed. He was already against bachelor parties and now strippers too.

"Relax Hyung, I asked Y/n. She has no problem and told you to enjoy your night." Jungkook said, and patted Namjoon's shoulder.

"I don't want to enjoy my night." Namjoon exclaimed. His friend chuckled.

"Jungkook is right, you will not get to enjoy your freedom. You can already have a drink." Hoseok said.

"I don't want this type of freedom!" Namjoon exclaimed. "For me freedom is, freedom to express my emotions, freedom to make my own decisions everyday, freedom to love,"

"Hyung, just drink. You are talking too much." Jungkook said.

"Can we drink at home?"

"Nope, Y/n said it's fine if you sleep with someone tonight." Jungkook exclaimed. He really wants Namjoon to do that. He wants to prove that only he is loyal to Y/n.

"She said that? Jungkook doesn't believe that if your fiance says that, that is a test. And I don't want to sleep with anyone." Namjoon exclaimed.

Hoseok laughed. "You are so scared of her."

"Well Yeah, I am scared of fcking up." Namjoon sipped his drink. Jungkook at a girl who he told to seduce Namjoon.

The girl doesn't know which one is Namjoon, because she has only met Jungkook.

Jungkook got a text.

Princess- I am bored :'( You went to your hyung bachelor party. What about me? Who will make my night special?

Jungkook looked at the girl, she can handle this on her own. He has drugged Namjoon's drink. He is sure the girl can handle the rest.

Jk- Coming princess I will be there in 30 minutes.

"Hyung, enjoy your night. I will come back. Hobi hyung, make sure he has fun." Jungkook said.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"A little emergency." Jungkook said and left.

The girl who Jungkook hired. Doesn't know which one she was supposed to seduce. And Jungkook has left. Namjoon looks too intimidating to her. While Hoseok was looking so innocent.

Of course she must be hired to seduce the innocent one right?

She sat beside Hoseok, and he was surprised. "Hi, handsome."

Namjoon laughed because Hoseok was literally shaking. He is not used to such interaction with random girls

She put her hand on his thigh. Hoseok choked on his drink. "H-hi?"

She ended up seducing the wrong man.
___