-11-

Chapter 11

10 years later,

It's crazy, how 10 years passed by and he never found her.

Jungkook broke off his engagement, he was doing it for business purposes, but after Y/n nothing mattered to him anymore.

He tried to find her, but she just disappeared. He realized he loved her, and since the day he realized it, he is in pain. For hurting her so much that she left.

He wonders why he is still thinking about that 18 year old girl who he treated as a slave. She was just a young girl and he took advantage of her and hurt her like she left the city, maybe the county. He hasn't found her yet.

If he had realized how much she meant to him when he had her, things would be really different.

He tries to keep himself busy in business.

But today he was missing her a lot, Jungkook had no energy to attend the meeting, but he had to attend it.

And he was surprised. It's not her right? He is hallucinating. It just can't be her.

"Good evening, Mr. Jeon."

He thought maybe he was hallucinating or maybe this girl looked too much like Y/n. Wait, she is not a little teen girl anymore, it's a woman, a beautiful woman in her mid twenties.

"You-"

She smiled, okay it's her. He can recognize her smile.

"Y/n." She replied.

This was something he never expected, seeing Y/n at this place. But it turned out she was the investor he had met.

He was shaking, like he wanted to hug, but he felt too ashamed to do it. His body was stiff and he couldn't even speak to her.

Now that she is a self made millionaire. He had no idea how she became successful on her own. Now again he felt really weird yet excited after seeing her.

After the meeting he tried to talk to her.

"It's really a surprise, but I am glad to see you." He finally spoke.

"I think about what you said and indeed you were right." She spoke, "You were right when you told me that I can't be a maid because that job is not made for me, I was made to rule and be a princess. But I don't need prince charming."

"Yeah," he nervously said.

"Ma'am, we will be late for the next meeting." Her assistant said.

She hugged him and whispered. "But I do want a master,"

She put a card in his pocket. "Call me when you are free."

She winked at him and left.

He looked at the card, then smiled like an idiot. He was screaming from inside.

"How exciting, Y/n."

__

They decide to meet in a restaurant."There is so much to ask Y/n, why did you leave like that?"

"If you want to ask questions, that way we will not get time to spend together? What would you prefer?" She asked while taking a sip of her wine.

"Of course, I want you. I want to punish you for leaving your master." He exclaimed.

"You deserve to get punished for hurting me. I needed respect, and the most precious thing money can buy is respect. People only care about you and give you respect only if you are rich enough or have some status." She exclaimed. He caressed her hair.

"Can we let go of all the old stuff and have a fresh start? You are so stunning." He was about to lean in to kiss her lips. She stopped him.

"I thought you would never kiss a cheap girl like me?" She said,

"No, I am sorry, I love you, in all these years I was wishing to taste your lips." He said.

She stopped him again. He groaned. "Princess, please."

"Only in one condition." She said,

"What?"

"You will be my s*x slave this time."

"But, now I love you-"

"Do you want to be with me or not?" She asked. He thinks for a minute.

"Yes, okay. I will do everything you say. I just need you."

He then held her face, pulling her closer and kissing her lips.

__

Taehyung was at a fan meeting. He loves interacting with his fans. He smiled and waved at the fan.

It was time for the next fan. He literally gasped when he saw. "You-"

"You are forgetting you're an idol. So behave and sign my album." Y/n said.

"You are back!" He whispered excitedly and held her album.

After getting free from a fan meeting, Taehyung and Y/n met.

He hugged her. "Oh god! I can't believe you are here! Why did you take so much!"

Taehyung has succeeded in becoming a huge idol.

"You know I have been trying to meet you for months! I had to buy 150 albums to find a ticket to your fan meeting! It was so hard to reach you!" Y/n said.

"You should have come to my company." Taehyung said.

"I did! I tried to come and they didn't let me come inside! You got so insanely famous! They thought I was lying when I said I am your childhood friend." Y/n replied. He is untouchable.

"We finally met! How are you doing now! You will stay in Seoul right! Please say you will!"

"I will. I am staying here."

"Good! Let's eat together! There is so much I want to talk about." Taehyung was smiling brightly. He was so worried about Y/n, Where she was, how was doing. He is relieved to see her fine now.

"I am here to give you an invitation." She said and gave him a card.

"For what?"

"My engagement."

__