-12-

Chapter 12

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Y/n, when they will meet again.

He sipped his whiskey. He looked around people. His brother is getting engaged. He hasn't met his girlfriend yet. She came to their house but Jungkook wasn't home. His brother lived in America, now he was back with his girlfriend and soon to be fiance.

Jungkook was missing Y/n. He should have asked Y/n to come over. If she was here, he wouldn't get bored.

He smiled a little while thinking of her. He wants to marry her this time.

He thought he was hallucinating when he saw Y/n at the party. She looked beautiful in that dress.

He was confused when he saw his brother's arms around her. He got furious after seeing her clingy to him. He didn't like any men touching her. She is his right?

He got to know it was her who is getting engaged to his brother.

Jungkook found her alone so he pulled her away from the party. "What is all this huh?"

"What? I said we will meet where we first met." She replied with a smile.

"You can't get engaged to Hyung! What is wrong with you! We are going out and telling everyone about us. We can get engaged instead. I will talk to my family and Parents. Let's go." He said. Y/n stopped him.

"You got engaged too right? And still keep me as your toy."

"Y/n, stop this. I can't see you with another man.",

She walked near him, caressing his hair. "You are possessive over me, cute , but I don't want you to interfere with my personal life."

"Y/n I thought we were something." Jungkook said.

"We are. You are the master and I am the princess." She smirked.

"You can either keep this all a secret or We can just end everything between us. Your choice. Right now, I should go, it's my engagement."

___

"You are here !" Y/n hugged Taehyung.

"Of course I did." He replied. He pulled away and looked at her. "You look really stunning."

"Thank you." She holds Namjoon's arm. "This is my fiance, Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled at Taehyung and shook his hand. "Kim Taehyung right, I didn't know that you were friends with such a famous personality."

"He is the only friend I ever had." Y/n exclaimed. Taehyung talked to Namjoon, he was really nice. He passed Taehyung's vibe check.

"Taehyung enjoyed the party. Meet me after the party we will talk okay?" Y/n and Namjoon left.

Taehyung is used to getting stared at. But he felt really weird when he looked around. And found the reason. The person he hates the most. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook walked to Taehyung. "Hi, it's been a long time."

Taehyung doesn't even want to talk to Jungkook. He wants to punch Jungkook's face. And his smile was annoying him.

"Yeah." Taehyung coldly replied.

Taehyung has seen people's behavior change after he got famous. But seeing Jungkook being nice to him is really weird.

"Are you still friends with Y/n?" He asked.

"Yes of course." Taehyung replied.

"You still like her?"

"Why do you bother? It should not matter if I like her or not. She is happy with another guy. I don't know what you are doing here. But you are a disgusting man. I will never forget about all the things you have done to her. She got engaged now and let her be happy. This time if you did anything to hurt me, I will kill you." Taehyung said.

Taehyung was actually happy for her. He thinks she has moved on and found her true love. Namjoon seems like a good man, and Taehyung wanted her to be with someone who would keep her happy.

Jungkook chuckled. "You still do, right? You don't need to worry I will not hurt her."

__

"This is so spicy I can't eat it." Taehyung said, his face was red. He drinks strawberry milk to get rid of the spice.

"Come on eat, it's a good spice." Y/n exclaimed, she eats the spicy ramen.

After engagement they decided to meet like Y/n said.

"By the way, it's not a coincidence that you got engaged to Jungkook's brother right?" Taehyung asked. Later he found out Namjoon is Jungkook's brother. He finds it fishy.

"Of course, nothing is a coincidence. It's fate." She laughed.

"Y/n, you haven't moved on?"

"Moved on? By moving on if you want me to forget everything Jungkook did and let him live his life normally. Then no, I haven't Moved on. I will never, I can't even fall asleep at night because he is always in my head." Y/n exclaimed. "I want him to suffer too, go through what I 've been through. I want revenge."

"So you are using Namjoon? He looks like a nice man Y/n. He is different from Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"Yes, I am using him. But I will not harm him in any way. I only want revenge from Jungkook." Y/n exclaimed. Taehyung held her hand.

"You can use me too. I want to help you take your revenge." His thumb rubbed her hand. Y/n smiled at him.

"You already helped me a lot and I will always be grateful to you."

__

Y/n stood In Front of the mirror and stared at her body.

She has visible scars on her body that will stay with her forever. As a reminder of Jungkook.

There are cigarette burns on her chest, cuts marks when he did knife play, and other scars. It's filled with scars of all types. Jungkook was really cruel, and tried everything on her.

She touched her scars, and thought how she considered this abuse, love?

Till the end she was thinking that Maybe Jungkook loved her. Maybe he does. He never did.

Someone wrapped his arms around her and kissed Y/n shoulder. "I was waiting for you outside Baby." Namjoon said.

They were still standing in front of a full -length mirror. She could see herself and him in the mirror. "Do these scars bother you?"

People find scars and marks ugly right? It's ideal to have perfect skin without any imperfections.

"These scars don't bother me. What bothers me is how can a human be so cruel and heartless to do this." Namjoon replied.

Namjoon doesn't know Jungkook is the one to do this. But knowing what happened to her, Y/n told him everything.

Namjoon was really supportive, he didn't blame Y/n or judge her. And he makes sure to admire her and her scars.

Y/n smiled and turned to Namjoon, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't worry, I will remind him of his cruelty soon."

"What? Did you meet him again?" Namjoon asked. She has also told Namjoon how badly she wants to take revenge.

So Namjoon knows everything, except the fact it's Jungkook she is trying to take revenge from and the fact she is using him for revenge.

"Don't worry baby,"

__