Final

Final

Y/n took a deep breath and put her head over his chest.

She could hear his heartbeat. If his heart was not beating, she would have died too.

He was taken to Hospital at right now so he survived.

Y/n held his hand and cried. "Please be alright. You have no fcking idea how much I love you."

She kept her head on his chest. His heartbeat was really slow. He lost so much blood, she felt like it was her fault. She is the one who sent him to jail.

He broke her, but she did the same to him. They would be broke and only they can fix each other. If he is obsessed, she is obsessed with him too. Her mind is not thinking normally anywhere.

Y/n want Jungkook, she didn't deny the fact she wants Jungkook. If it's not Jungkook she doesn't want anyone else.

Jungkook opened his eyes and a head on his chest. "Y/n?"

Y/n hugged him and started crying. She wanted to hear him say her name so badly. "I love you,"

Y/n held his face and kissed him all over his face.

He hugged her back tightly, "I knew we would meet in the afterlife! As we did."

"Afterlife? What are you saying? I am happy you are alive." Y/n said. "You are so awful! When I was literally dying! I wanted to live with you but what did you do? You said you don't want to see my face? I kept wanting to see you!"

"What? Namjoon Hyung told me the opposite."

"How could you do that? How could you try to kill yourself! You are the worst father! You didn't even think of us, think of me."

"I am the worst. Our son died. And I thought you were dead too, how was I supposed to live without you!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Who said I was dead? And nothing happened to our son."

"Namjoon Hyung did. He said you died in operation." Jungkook said.

Y/n put her head over his chest again. "I survived, and recovered from heart disorder but I would have never survived today if your heartbeat had stopped."

"I am losing my mind over how much I love you." She started crying. "Let's stop, I don't want to hurt each other anymore."

He hugged her, he was already crying. He thought he would never be able to hold her again.

Jungkook has changed a lot since he was in jail. He realized his mistake and he felt really guilty for everything. "I am sorry for everything."

This time when he apologized he felt it from his heart. He was really guilty. "I am sorry for everything too." Y/n said.

She put her hand over her stomach.  "No more games, time to be responsible now."

__

"Good thing that I didn't sell this place." Y/n exclaimed. Y/n didn't bring him to his house, they were not sure his parents and Namjoon would react. They don't want any drama right now.

"You finally brought me to your house." Jungkook looked around, it was a nice house with a lot of indoor plants and sunlight.

"Not my house, it's our house." She hugged him. "Everything is still fcked up I guess, we both are jobless. Literally consider as frauds and wh*re. I have no idea how we will live in this society. But I am just so happy to be with you."

"We will fix everything." Jungkook said.

"We have too. We have no other choice."

"Where is our son? I want to meet him." Jungkook said.