-16-

Chapter 16

Someone knocked on the door, "Yes, come in." 

"Oh my fcking god," Taehyung looked around her office.

"What the fck are you doing here? And why did you knock?" Y/n smiled and closed the file.

"Well, I didn't want to disturb the CEO." Taehyung said and sat on the chair.

"I thought Idols are busy, and isn't it your comeback around." Y/n said she order coffee for herself and a drink for Taehyung as he doesn't drink coffee.

"Yeah, but if I have to choose between sleep, eating and you. I would choose you." Taehyung said. He is really skipping his lunch time to meet Y/n.

"Oh my god, that means you haven't eaten lunch yet?" Y/n said.

"We can eat lunch together." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I am on a diet, the wedding is next week." 

Taehyung sits properly. "Wait what? I am not sure what made me more surprised, you being on diet and your wedding being next week? I thought you would not marry him."

"I will." Y/n said and sighed.

"I thought you would end Jungkook's chapter before the wedding and then never marry his brother."

"No, I want to give him slow and painful revenge." Y/n said.

"But," Taehyung promised he would not say anything or stop her.

Taehyung showed him puppy eyes, "Can we eat lunch together?"

Y/n sighed. "Fine. But we are ordering food here. I can't go, there is a lot of work pretending."

Taehyung smiled. "Sure! I am ordering it." He said and ordered the food.

He walked behind the Y/n chair, He then looked at the paper. "I think I can help you complete the work."

"No need, Tae. I will manage." Y/n said and focused on work.

"Hmm, let me see." He bent closer to the table to get the paper. Y/n looked at his side. His face was just a few inches away.

They were having a moment they never had. A moment where they feel they can be more than friends.

But Taehyung spoiled the moment by flirting, "Can you feel butterflies? Because I definitely can."

Y/n hit his head with her pen. "No,"

"Ouch, you are so not romantic." He rubbed his head and stood up. "Your office has such a beautiful view."

"Yes, true." Y/n said while looking at Taehyung. She thought he was thinking about outside the window. But he was talking about her.

"I can just stand here all day and stare at the view." He put his head on the glass while staring at Y/n. Y/n turned to him.

"Really Tae, why are you behaving like this? Are you perhaps drunk?" She said she closed her work. "You will literally not let me work. So I will just take a break."

Someone knocked on the door. Her assistant came inside, she brought Y/n's coffee and Taehyung's drink.

She kept looking at Taehyung, and she almost spilled everything. "Hani, be careful." Y/n said.

"Sorry." She apologized and smiled at Taehyung. She put Y/n's coffee on the table but brought the drink to Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung politely said. She left the office, but they could hear her screaming outside as she left the office.

"Wow, I think she is your fan. You really come far. So proud of you." Y/n said.

"I am more proud of you. You came here a long way." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Nothing would be possible without You, Taehyung," Y/n said.

"Don't give me credit for your hard work."

"You know, it is not my hardwork. If you hadn't helped me after my mother's death. I would have just given up."
___

Flashback,

Taehyung tried to reach as quickly as he could when Y/n called him.

He saw her sitting in a black while hugging her mom's picture. Taehyung walked to her and he hugged her. Y/n didn't show any reaction at first. She was extremely shocked by her mom's death.

It was so confusing, Y/n didn't know how to handle it. She was just a teenager and at that time Y/n hadn't left Korea. Her mother didn't have enough money to leave Korea. So they stayed in a town 3 hours away from Seoul.

She suddenly called Taehyung after two years and he showed up to her without any question and didn't ask why she never contacted him.

Taehyung didn't leave her side, she finally started crying when her mother was being taken away.

He stayed with her the whole time. He didn't go to his house for months, but he took days off for her.

"Tae, I can't do it. I really can't do this anymore." She cried, she doesn't want to even anymore. She was tired of everything. And she didn't have any money left to even live. She did get a scholarship, but she thinks that is useless, because she didn't even have money to go back to Seoul.

"No, You are not giving up Y/n. Let's go to Seoul. You can live with me." Taehyung said. Y/n shook her head. Taehyung's career just started, he lives in a dorm with his members. And if he rents another place for Y/n that would be too much.

"I am sorry Taehyung, I panicked and called you. I will delete your number. I promise to never bother you again." She said,

"Y/n, you never bother me." He tugged her hair behind her ear.

"Jungkook, have you seen him?" Y/n asked.

"Only one time. He came to me asking for you."

Y/n looked down. "He must have forgotten me right?"

"He is an Assh*le. He is still looking for you." Taehyung said. "How about you leave Korea?"

"Tae, I don't have money to do that. I got scholarship but,"

"You got a scholarship? Then what is stopping you?" Taehyung offered to give her money.

"No, no way. I am not taking anything from you." She said, He just started getting his pay after training for years. And he wants to give that to Y/n too.

"Y/n, it can make a better future for you." Taehyung said.

"No Tae,"

"I am not giving you money, I am letting you borrow it, you can return it to me later." He wasn't rich back then, but he still tried to help Y/n.

She soon returned it to him. But she can never forget his kind gesture

___