-27-

Chapter 27

"My baby." Y/n cried.

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw her on his chest again. Last time when she came to his room and laid on his chest, he lost his position in business. Now he doesn't know what she is up to.

But she was crying, his shirt was soaking because of tears.

"Y/n," He shook her a little, and she woke up. But kept her head on his chest, she was thinking about her son.

She only held her son in her arms for 30 minutes before he was taken away. She thought maybe she would forget her son. But she never did. She suffers pain everyday.

She never really wanted revenge from Jungkook, but after her son was taken from her. She wanted Jungkook to suffer.

When she came back to Korea, she wanted to find him and see how he did. But she somehow felt ashamed, she considered herself a bad mother, she gave her child up for adoption even before he was born.

Now by that she saw him again and knew it was her son. She feels like she is broken again. She wants to hold her son. He has grown up so much now. And Y/n was not part of his life.

She wonders what his first words were, what he was like when he was younger. Would he hate her now if he knew his real mother left him.

"Y/n," Jungkook spoke. Y/n put her hand over his mouth. She doesn't want to talk to him right now. She just wants to cry.

Jungkook smells like Ye-jun. Y/n couldn't hold her son, so she just came here.

She feels weak everytime she thinks of her son. Even in wedding day, she kept thinking about him and got sick.

She wonders how her life would be if she had kept the baby. Maybe she would never be able to be rich. But she could have done everything to give him a good life. She could try her best to be a good mother.

Maybe that way, she would be able to be happy. She would just forget Jungkook and live happily with her baby.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked and kissed her forehead.

"You happened." She said, He caressed her back.

"Then why do you keep coming to me?"

"I know you, I know you hurt me the most. So you can't hurt me more than you already have. So I just feel safe now." She mumbled. She looked at his face. She caressed his face.

Ye-jun looks so much like him. But he has a completely different personality. Y/n didn't even tell Taehyung or Namjoon about Yejun. She wants him to be a secret.

She wonders if Jungkook would even care about their son.

Y/n knows Ye-jun is really happy with his parents. And Jungkook should never know about him. Jungkook will try to take Ye-jun and that way he will destroy his life too.

And Y/n can never let that happen.  She will destroy Jungkook before he even gets to their son.
___

"Hyungie! Suga hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Yoongi ignored, he thought now he is even listening to his voice in his head.

"Suga! Hyung!" Taehyung ran and walked ahead of Yoongi.

"What? What are you here? Aren't you an idol? Leave me alone." Yoongi exclaimed. Taehyung wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh hyung, see its fate. We met again. How fun it is. Let's eat tteokbokki together." Taehyung exclaimed.

Yoongi takes out his gun. "You have a gun? Is it real?"

Yoongi pinned him to the wall and pointed his gun at Taehyung's stomach. "Oh my god, oh my god, Y/n was right. Just don't kill me."

Taehyung faked crying and whined. "Hyung, I am too Young to die."

"If you don't stop Annoying me. I will kill you." He warned.

"Then don't kill me, I will annoy you more as a ghost. I will hunt you forever." Taehyung pouted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "What do you want from me?"

"Just want to be friends." Taehyung said.

" I don't want to be friends with you."

"How about being more than friends?" Taehyung cupped his face with both hands and kissed him.

Yoongi was shocked, but slowly he replied to the kiss. Taehyung wrapped his one hand around his waist and pulled him closer while kissing his lips.
___

"You called me in an emergency, what happened?" Y/n asked. Taehyung walked to Y/n.

"Kiss me." Taehyung said. 

"Huh?"

"I need to know if I still have feelings for you?"

"What? Do you really have feelings for me?" Y/n asked.

"Sorry but, just kiss me once. I really want to confirm something" Taehyung said.

"Okay," Y/n walked near him and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Taehyung stood still, she leaned closer and his heart was going crazy.

He closed his eyes, he waited for this moment for years. Their lips never touched and she kissed his cheek. "Is it good enough?"

"No! I still fcking love you. But maybe I love him too."

"Wait, wait? Him?"

Taehyung pulled away, he sat on the chair and held his hair in frustration,"Fck, I am having a life crisis right now."

"Oh you better spill what is happening." Y/n asked.

"I don't know, I thought I was straight, and I think I am still straight. I like you, but I don't know why I kiss him!" Taehyung messed up his hair.

"Him? Oh my god who?" Y/n got excited. Taehyung looked at her.

"Suga hyung."

"What?" Y/n started laughing. "No way, he would have killed you if you had kissed him."

"He was going to kill me, like he was pointing his gun at me. And I don't know, we were so close, his lips looked so sweet and pink. He was angry at me but his lips, oh god and I kissed him! And you know what! He kissed me back!" Taehyung told her everything.

"Oh god, an idol and a gangster! What a love story! Then what happened!" Y/n asked, she was getting excited.

"Y/n! I want to date you! And I want to date him! Let's all be in relationships together! We can have a threesome!" He said.

"No, eww he is like my brother." Y/n exclaimed.

Taehyung looked at Y/n, no he still loves her a lot.

"Y/n!" Taehyung held both of her hands. "You are my first love. And I still fcking love you the most in this world. You might never have noticed my love, but I have always had a crush on you since my school days. And I have loved you since then. If you give me a chance, we can be really happy. I always had hope that maybe if I am not your first option, I will be your second option. I still have hope you will choose me."

"Tae, you are my best friend! And you are one of only people I can rely on! Let's stay this way. And you said you like Yoongi Oppa!" Y/n hold his hands. "Come here." She hugged him.

"I still feel butterflies." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I feel them too when I hug Jungkook."

"Ew, you still feel butterflies for him?" Taehyung said.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I think we will never get over our first love. Some feelings are always there."
__