-5-

Chapter 5

Y/n was serving lunch with the other maids, and Jungkook was alone. She told the other maids to leave except Y/n.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her.

"No, I am not."

"Still, join me. You don't want me to eat alone right?" He smiled. How can she say no to his bunny smile?

"Okay."

She was about to sit on the chair beside him. "Will you sit on the same level as your master?"

She gets confused by him most of the time. "Kneel down."

She stared at him, wondering if he was joking. "Don't you hear me?" He get up and forced her on her knees, "Where were you for three days?"

"I went to see mom."

He holds the back of her neck, making her stare at his dark eyes. "With whose permission?!"

He yelled, making her flinch, "Y-your mother, I asked her. She gave me permission."

"And why didn't you ask for my permission first?"

"I work for her."

"But do you forget you are mine? So my permission should matter to you the most. I guess you love punishment." His fingers press against her lips, as he forces her to open her mouth, he pushes his fingers into her mouth as her tongue runs along his fingers.

He stepped closer until she was sitting on his shoe. "Grind against my shoe."

She stared at him, confused. "Move princess, you don't want to make the master angry, right." He caressed her face with his other hand's thumb, his sweet words melting her down.

She begins to hump her legs. While he pushes his fingers back until she gag on them. Her eyes filled with tears as his finger fck her pretty little mouth making her choke on them.

He pulled the chair closer and sat on the chair. He wiped his hand that was covered in her saliva, while ordering her to continue humping, she whined. Her drool dripped down to her cleavage. He bent and unbuttoned her dress buttons revealing her tit that were in a bra, "So fcking sexy. I found my perfect princess."

He smirked at her face, who looked tired and whiny. "Are you feeling wet just by humping on my shoe princess? That's pathetic."

Tears rolled down her face, "M-aster, can I stop?"

"Hmm, yeah. Food is getting cold because of you. Let's eat it right now."
_

"Y/n," Mrs. Jeon called her. "Come here, I need to talk to you." And her heart started beating fast, she was worried that maybe she knew about her and Jungkook, or she wanted to fire Y/n because of that. Or something like that.

Maybe something worse? She was getting scared for no reason.

"Are you going to school?" She asked.

Y/n raised her eyebrows, "No."

She is here 24/7. "You should, you are missing school and it will affect your studies. You can attend school and come to work after that."

Y/n was silent, Mrs Jeon looked at her. "Is there any problem?" She asked.

Y/n nodded her head, "There are no bus stops around, I am not sure how I will make it to school."

She made a 'hmm' noise, and then spoke, "One of the cars is always home, I will tell the driver to drop you and pick you from school."

Y/n was surprised, why would she be something like that? She always thought the rich are rude and selfish.

Why would she do something like that?

"But why?" Y/n say it, she was curious.

"You are working here because of your mother, and I don't want your studies to be affected because of me." She replied. Y/n smiled and bowed to her.

"Thank you so much." She smiled and jumped a little. She realized what she did. She apologized. She got a lot too excited. Mrs. Jeon chuckled seeing her reaction.

Y/n was happy, she got to attend school the next day. Mrs. Jeon sent the driver to her house to get the uniform, bag and the stuff she needed.
_

Jungkook messed his hair and sat up, throwing the blanket to the side. He doesn't know why he dreamt about Y/n.

She is not supposed to occupy his mind like she does and even come in his dreams.

Maybe he wants to see her right now, he is used to seeing her pretty smile every time he wakes up. 

He called Y/n, and another maid came. "Are you Y/n?"

She shook her head.

"Then leave, I called her, not you." Jungkook rubs his temples. He was feeling a little headache, maybe because of the drinks he had with her friends.

"She is not here."

Jungkook looked up, "Did she go to her house again?"

She didn't learn from punishment?

"No, she went to school."

"School?" He was confused. The maid explained it to him, he nodded his head and told her to leave.

He lay on the bed again, he didn't know why he wanted to meet her so badly.

The whole time he was staring at his watch, he wanted to see Y/n so badly. He couldn't even focus on his work and kept thinking about her. Her eyes, nose, face, and her lips. He wants to touch her, he loves the way her skin feels against him, how hairs are, how she looks at him everything about her is so addicting.

Jungkook is not the type who thinks about a girl nonstop. He doesn't like relationships, he has a few girls who fulfill his needs when he needs them.

Maybe that's all he wants from Y/n. To get her off his mind, he just needs to sleep once. He is sure he will stop thinking about her. At least that's why he believes.
_