-10-

Chapter 10

Y/n decided to tell Taehyung everything. And he listened to her and comforted her.

"Thank you, for not saying 'I warned you'. I am sorry for not trusting you. I was blinded, I thought Jungkook loved me." She said, He hugged her.

"You are my best friend Y/n. You don't need to apologize." He wiped her tears.

"Tae, I am leaving." She told him.

"Leaving?"

"I have to leave Tae, he will not let me love peaceful. I can't stay here. I just want to say goodbye to you." She said,

"Where are you going? I will come with you."

"No Tae, I want you to stay, complete your dreams. I want you to become the idol you always wanted to be." She hugged him.

"You will come back to meet me, right?"

"I don't know, I don't want to come back here. But I do want to meet you again."

__

When she went back to see his mom, she cried to her. "Mom, I don't want to stay here! Let's leave this place."

"Y/n? Why what happened?" Her mother asked. Y/n told her mother everything, she didn't expect Jungkook to do something like as he was always a well mannered man.

But she was supportive to her and left the city as Y/n wanted by using the money she had been saving for her.

It's only two of them, and her mother can do anything for Y/n.

__

Jungkook hasn't seen Y/n for two days. She was supposed to beg him. While she went missing. Jungkook was furious, he wanted her.

"Why is the room still messy? Where is Y/n? She didn't clean my room today?" He asked the maid.

"She went to visit her mom."

"But hasn't it been two days? She should come back by now." Jungkook exclaimed.

"We don't know, her mother is really sick."

_

Jungkook decided to visit her house and pick Y/n by himself. He wants to impress her mother. He thought Y/n would not let her mother.

When he arrived at the house, he saw how bad the condition of the house was.

He was disgusted by the environment and just wanted to pick Y/n and leave. He grew up in a rich family and never even been to such an area and saw how poverty is.

He might just offer her mother money to keep Y/n forever.

But he found no one in the house, he asked the people around and they told that they left.

"Left? But where?" He asked. The neighbors don't know.

He clenched his jaws, how could she leave without him?

He was determined to find her, wherever she was hiding so he could ruin her again and again, and punish her so badly that she would think a thousand times before even thinking of leaving him.
__

"What? Why are you here?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"Where is Y/n?"

Taehyung chuckled. "You are so pathetic. You came all the way for this."

Jungkook holds his collar. "Just fcking told me where she is."

"Wherever she is. She is happier without an asshole like you." Taehyung said.

Jungkook punched his face. Taehyung holds his face. "Fck! Not my face! I am debuting soon! "

He punched Jungkook back. "She finally realized what type of man you are and she left."

"I am asking where she is!? I don't have time to argue!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You are so unlucky. She loved you. And you just used her like a toy. She left. I don't know where. I really don't know."

__

Jungkook drank his drink and held his head. He wasn't furious at her anymore, he was furious at himself now. Because he let her go.

He is trying to find her, and even hire people to find her. At first he was angry, and wanted to punish her when he found her but now, he was feeling desperate, yet empty without her.

His friends tried to talk to him. "Jungkook, what are you doing to yourself? Get yourself, don't you want to succeed in your business? Stop acting like this Soyeon is,"

"Fck Soyeon! Fck everyone. I don't want any deal! Or anyone! I don't care. Leave me alone." Jungkook said.

"Stop acting like this, she was just your toy right? Why are you acting like this now? Go fck some girls you will feel better." Bam Bambam exclaimed.

"You are not understanding. I need to find her, she is mine. She can't just leave me like that. She can't just do that," his eyes got filled with tears, he quickly finished his drink and added more.

"Go, stop being a mess. You were into Y/n for her looks and body. I will send some girls to you. They will help you feel better." Mingyu said.

"No, I don't need anyone. Just stop it, I was stupid! Okay?! I was stupid to not realize it. Yeah, maybe I was into her looks and body. But when she was away from me, all I could think about was how she used to talk, how her smile looked at her, how she got happy over small things, and how much, how much she loved me. She loved me like I could actually see it in her eyes." He covered his face as if he was shocked.

"Was it true? She actually loved me. And I, I fcked up. I, no. I treated her so badly. I always made her cry. She loved me even when I gave her pain. I shouldn't have crossed my lines," he hid his face in his hand. And started crying.

His friends were surprised and stared at each other.

"Fck I love her. I fcking love her." Jungkook exclaimed,

"FCK! Fck! Fck! What have I done?! I am so stupid! I fcking love her! I truly do! I need to find her, I need to tell her this. And apologize. Ahhh, I was so stupid, I didn't realize it sooner. I love her."

___