-30-

Chapter 30

Y/n sit on the bed, infront of Jungkook she said she didn't care. But she does.

She started crying. Namjoon cupped her face and wiped her tears. He has seen it too. "Relax, calm down nothing will happen."

She is thinking of Ye-jun, she really doesn't deserve to be a mother.

"I can't believe Jungkook did that, he is so disgusting. I am so sorry Y/n." Namjoon kissed her forehead.

"Everything is messed up. My job, image, everything get ruined. He will end his career now! How dare he! " She cried. She is thinking of her image to Ye-jun. Right now he is young. But still she was worried about him more. She keep thinking what would he think of Y/n?

"Calm down. Don't worry I will fix everything and get the videos removed from everywhere." Namjoon said.

__

"Which one of you leaked those videos?" Jungkook yelled.

"Calm down, you keep yelling." Mingyu spoke.

"Yes because one of you leaked her videos! Was it you?" Jungkook hold his collar.

"Why would I? I have deleted them a long time ago." Mingyu replied.

"I don't know why are you so mad, isn't this what you want? She ruined your image so you ruined her." Bambam said. Jungkook hold his collar.

"So it was you?"

"No dude. Why are you blaming us? It was not anyone of us. And Mingyu is right, we deleted the videos a really long time ago." Bambam said.

"Then who leaked it? A ghost?! I know it's fcking one of you!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"None of us did. We are already tired of you and Y/n's drama. And we don't have more drama to happen."

They were not lying, they didn't leak the video. Then who did?

__

Y/n picked up the Chanel lipstick. She never wears this brand's lipstick, because it reminds me of when she took Mrs. Jeon's lipstick, but when she was going to return it. Jungkook found her and he forced her to suck him.

Bad memories were attached to the lipstick brand. But she decided to wear it today.

She is alone at home with Jungkook today. His parents are out of Korea. Namjoon was busy today too. He was covering up the mess that is caused by the videos.

She went to Jungkook's room, he was working but closed the laptop when he saw Y/n.

"Y/n, Are you okay? I promise I didn't leak those videos."

"I don't care. Can I sleep on top of you tonight?" She asked.

"It depends, first promise you will not cause a disaster next morning." Jungkook said. Y/n chuckled.

"Just want to lay on your chest and hear your heartbeat." She walked closer to him. Jungkook put the laptop aside. And made space for Y/n to lay on top of him.

She hugged his waist, while listening to his heartbeat. "Why did you do it to me? Why did you treat me like that?"

"I was young and immature. I didn't realize how much you mean to me. Even at that time, I knew I wanted you and I thought if I scared you, You would never leave me. I am sorry I should have kept our video private. " He caressed her hair.

"You are still immature, and have said horrible things about me. You should have never taken those, you should have never shared them with your friends."

He kissed her forehead. "I am sorry, I am really sorry."

Tears scroll down her face. "You have hurt me a lot. So much,"

"I know."

Y/n cupped his face. "I love you. After everything, to this day I still love you."

"You are lying." Jungkook said.

"Look at me in my eyes, do you think I am lying? " She asked. He stared at her eyes, she had tears in her eyes but she was not lying. "I just always wanted to be loved by you. Only you. I love you as much as I hate you."

"I love you, Y/n."

Y/n smiled, "Make Love with me now, you have never made love with me."

"We have in the past."

"No, We had s*x, but you have never made love with me." Y/n kissed his lips. This is the first time she kissed him. If he had allowed her to kiss him in the past she would have ended up loving him more. Because his kiss was so addicting.

He sat up and stripped her. She is right, he has never been gentle to her. He has never loved her softly, he never touched her like he wants to. He never admires her body like she deserves too. He never made eye contact with her while doing it. He never kissed her. He kissed her neck.

She took off his shirt, kissed the burn mark on his skin. She was wearing red lipstick so he got the lipstick stain on his chest. "We will be equal after this."

___