-8-✨

Chapter 8

Taehyung saw Y/n leaving a car. She waved her arm to him. Taehyung doesn't attend school regularly as he is a trainee, but he still tries so he would be able to meet Y/n.

"Good morning," She smiled brightly. She is happy after what happened last night, how Jungkook cares about her.

Jungkook doesn't know why he hit his friend. He says he doesn't care but he hates when his friend said he wanted to sleep with Y/n. He still ignores it, he knows he is being possessive over her, he gets bored soon.

"Morning, what is this? Who will drop you off!" He asked.

"I have told you, the place I work, they are really good people. I have my own driver and call who drops me and picks me up from school. Isn't that great?" She said,

"What about the guy you were talking about?" He asked.

"Jungkook? He calls me his girlfriend. We are dating."

"You are dating?" He yelled, then realized that they were in school. "You are dating him? Are you crazy? How old is he?" He whisper yell.

"Calm down, he is just a few years older than us. He is nice, you know what he did last night at the party? He fought with his friend for me just because his friend touched me badly."

"His friend touched you badly? The hell? How dare he? And what were you doing at the party?"Taehyung exclaimed.

"Relax, I am fine. He was there with me. I am okay." Y/n said.

"Y/n, don't be stupid, I can tell he is a danger. You should stay away from him."

"No, I love him. You are jealous of him."

He might be a tiny bit jealous that Y/n is with Jungkook but he was more worried than jealous.

"Y/n I care about you."

"You don't need to care about me. I am fine on my own." She said and walked away.
__

Y/n was easy for Jungkook to brainwash. She obey everything he says, even if it is getting fcked like the mindless wh*re. He just knows how to make her weak.

He controls her completely; she forgets she has a will of her own.

He just pays other workers more to keep there mouth shut while has brainwashed and turned Y/n to his s*x slave.

He came home from work and was waiting for Y/n. He needed to leave again for a meeting but he wanted to meet Y/n.

He kept looking out of the window, waiting for her. He wants to pick her from school but that will make it too obvious to his mother.

He saw her getting out of the car, she talked with the driver, they both laughed at something.

Jungkook clenched his jaws in anger, here he is waiting for her while she is laughing with another man.

"Master, you are home today!" Y/n exclaimed when she saw Jungkook. He was serious.

"Go inside, my room." He ordered. Y/n looked at his face then nodded her head. She went inside.

Jungkook stared at the driver, he must be in his late twenties or early thirties, tall, muscular and single. "Listen here, your job is to pick her up and drop her off at school. That's it. Don't try to be friendly with her. And stay away from Y/n."

He warned him and left. He went to his room and saw Y/n sitting on the bed while staring at the picture of him and his brother. "Your hyung is hot. I want to see him in real life."