-20-

Chapter 20

Y/n opened the door. She was wearing just lingerie with a silk robe which was not tied. "Bunny you are here!" She hugged him.

"You are drinking alone?" He asked. She nodded her head, she was holding a champagne bottle in one hand.

She was barefoot. She held Jungkook's hand and took him out to the balcony of the hotel. "I am so happy you are here. Now I have a drinking partner.'

She made him sit and filled a glass with whiskey. "Here, your favorite alcohol."

He smiled. "You are my alcohol. You are the most addicting."

He pulled her on his lap and kissed her chest. "Beautiful, you look so gorgeous in lingerie."

He felt the cold glass on his cheek. "Drink. It's unfair that I am drunk while you are not."

He kissed her chest again. She stopped. "Bunny, you can't mark me. I am getting married."

He holds the glass and drinks it. She filed the glass again. She held his shirt and took it off. "How about I mark you instead?" Y/n asked.

She kissed his collarbone, chest and then softly bit his nipple. She sucks the skin off his chest leaving small hickeys on his chest. Jungkook drank his whiskey while she was leaving marks on his chest.

She pulled away and filled some drinks for herself. There was a light up cigarette on the ask tray. Y/n pick it up and put it on her lips. "You start smoking?"

"Yeah, whenever I miss you." She exhaled the smoke near his lips, he opened his lips a little and inhaled the smoke.

Y/n put the cigarette on his lips. And then she inhales the smoke he exhales. "This is the closest we got to kissing. "Jungkook said.

Y/n chuckled. She took the cigarette. And 'accidentally' some ash fell over Jungkook's chest. He flinched.

"Oh, I am sorry." She brushes it off. "I know it hurts."

"It doesn't hurt that much." He said.

"Really? Have you ever tried doing it on your body?"

He shook his head.

"Then can I do it to you? My stomach and chest are filled with cigarette burns. They are your reminder, now I want my reminder." Y/n said, she brought the cigarette closer to his chest and pressed the tip on it.

He groaned. "Fck."

He didn't know it would hurt this bad. "Aww, should I stop? I know it hurts. Someone like you wouldn't be able to handle this."

"I can handle it. It's not that big of a deal that you make it seem." He said. Still he has an attitude he doesn't want to expect. What he did to Y/n was wrong. She holds the cigarette and presses it on his nipple, like he did, Y/n knows it hurts the most.

She bent down near his ear. "Good, If it hurts a lot, remember about my screams when you burned me that night. I want to remember all my screams when you forced me. Remember about all the times I have cried and begged you to stop."

__

Jungkook caressed her hair, she was drunk and she fell on his chest again. He looked at the sky and closed his eyes. She still feels the same, he loves how she feels in his arms.

It was morning time now. They are still on the balcony. He doesn't want to move or bring her inside. Maybe that wakes her up.

She moved and started crying in her sleep. "Master, no. Please don't,"