-23-

Chapter 23

"Y/n dear, how are you feeling now?" Jungkook's mother asked.

She is feeling so better now that she wants to murder her son.

Y/n smiled. "I am good now."

Namjoon kissed her hand. "She scared me last night and this morning too."

"I know right hyung. I got scared too." Jungkook spoke. Y/n held her utensils firmly and looked at him. He did get scared he was still using her when she was in pain. "Isn't it sad if you cancel your honeymoon too?"

Y/n did cancel, not because she was feeling sick she wanted to end Jungkook fast.

"It is not. Her health is more important. We can go some other time." Namjoon said.

"We can go later." Y/n smiled.

"Eat it, you want me to help you eat?" Namjoon asked.

"No, it's fine." Y/n said. But he insisted on feeding her with his own hands. She does need the love and attention Namjoon gives her.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Hyung, she is not a kid."

"It's nice he cares for her so much." His mother smiled.

After dinner they went to their room. "How are you feeling?"

Y/n chuckled and hugged Namjoon. "You need to stop asking it again and again, baby. I am fine."

He looked down at her face, "You sure?"

"Really, really sure." She cupped his face and kissed his lips. She started unbuttoning his shirt.

__

The door opened, Jungkook was about to yell at who entered his office without his permission. But he looked up, and it was Y/n.

"Good morning, I didn't see you at home. So I decided to come and say hi." Y/n said with a huge smile.

Jungkook chuckled and closed the file. He stared at her dress, "What do you want?"

"Nothing, I brought you cupcakes for you. Now I will hide nothing from you, and I will destroy you in front of your eyes." Y/n smirked.

"Cupcakes? Are they poisoned?" He swung his chair while staring at her. He knows she is still pissed off because of that night.

"No, I will not kill you that easily. I can prove it by eating one." She opened the box and took a bite from one cupcake. He stood up and walked closer to her.

"I can even die by eating the poison off your lips." He wiped the icing over her lips and put it in his thumb. He smiled. "Stop challenging me."

"I am challenging you, what will you do? I don't care about your abuse or whatever you want to do with me. I am already used to it. But what I will do to you is way worse. I will take the thing that is really precious to you."

He cupped her face. "Only you are precious to me."

Y/n hit and twisted his arm, causing him to groan. "Nope, I am not that precious to you, there is something you care about a lot. And I will take that from you. And yes, I am challenging you. Enjoy the cupcakes."

She left his office, and now he is thinking what is precious to him and what will she do now?

__

Namjoon was sitting with his mom in the garden. His mother smiled while looking at Y/n's picture in the magazine. "She came so far. I still remember her when she used to work here."

"How was she? I am curious to know." Namjoon asked.

"She was clumsy, she got sold by me a few times for breaking some really expensive decoration pieces." She told him.

"Mom, that is not good. How could you scold my wife?" He exclaimed. She laughed.

"And didn't know she would be your wife one day. I could never even imagine, I think she had a crush on Jungkook in the past." She said Jungkook was handsome and is handsome, so if Y/n had a crush that was not a surprise to Namjoon. "But I was honestly scared for anything to happen between them."

"Why were you scared?" Namjoon asked.

"Y/n was pure hearted and innocent. And she was always attractive, she was young too. Of course I was scared. World is not a nice place for people like that, I couldn't even blindly trust my son." She said, Namjoon understood it, their mother taught them to respect girls, but Jungkook hasn't been a good influence since his school days. That made him like that. "She used to be shy, now she is confident, I am really proud of her."

"Yes." Namjoon replied. But a doubt came to his head.

___

Y/n came back home, she took a shower. She didn't inform Namjoon before she left for work this morning. She can't sit at home, if she is not working. She thinks about Jungkook. That stresses her.

She came out of the shower and saw Namjoon. She hugged him. "Sorry baby, I left without saying goodbye to you. You were sleeping."

"It's fine. How was your day honey? You shouldn't have started going to the office this fast." He asked and kissed her forehead.

"So much work is pending, I am so tired." She made Namjoon sit and she hugged him while sitting on his lap.

"Y/n," He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. "You are not hiding anything for me right?"

She looked at him, and sat on the bed. "What happened? I have told you everything about my past and me."

Namjoon held her hand. "Y/n, but who was it?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Y/n exclaimed.

"It was Jungkook right?"

__

Namjoon noticed Jungkook's behavior towards Y/n, and after talking to his mother, it got cleared to him.

Although he hopes it's not Jungkook, he is his brother. Out of all people, he doesn't want her to be the person who hurt Y/n so much.

Y/n didn't say anything. That means he was right. "Really he was the one to do all that?" Namjoon was really surprised. He felt more furious at Jungkook. "I am so sorry."

He is his elder brother, he considers him at fault too. But he wasn't here when all that happened.

He knows how much pain he has caused her, Y/n has talked about it a lot to him. It was just now when Namjoon realized Jungkook fit in the description Y/n gave him.

Namjoon hugged her, "You should have told me."

"You would not like the fact that I want to destroy his life. I still want to destroy him, and no one will stop me from doing that." Y/n said.

Namjoon breaks the hug. He looked at her eyes. "You love me right? Please don't say you are just using me to get revenge on him."

"I am sorry. I will leave your life once I am done with the revenge." Y/n said.

"Leave my life? Y/n you are my life." His eyes got filled with tears, he cupped her face. "Everything can't be fake right? Tell me, for all these years. Did you never feel love for me?"

"It's not only you, I can't love anyone. I am sorry for lying to you. I know I shouldn't have involved you."

He held the back of her head and pulled her to hug. He cried while hugging her chest. It was heartbreaking, Y/n is the one who always cries to him. It was the first time he cried like this.

Y/n wanted to hug him back, she stopped herself. Now he knows the truth, she doesn't want to do anything that gives him false hope and breaks his heart more in the end.
__