-29-

Chapter 29

Y/n was looking for Ye-jun and she saw him playing with Jungkook.

She got scared, she knew Jungkook was home. But she thought he would just ignore Ye-jun, Jungkook is not good with kids. And here I was literally playing with him.

They were having fun, but it was a little dark to play football at this time. Jungkook accidentally hit Ye-jun with a football, Ye-jun trip and ended up hurting himself.

Jungkook ran to him to check if he was fine. His leg got hurt and it was bleeding.

"Oh god Ye-jun are you okay?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, Noona." Ye-jun said.

"What is wrong with you? You did it on purpose right? He hit you! So you did the same!"

"What? Y/n why would I?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Because you are like that! Selfish! Because of you he got hurt! Just stay away from him." Y/n pushed Jungkook, Y/n took Ye-jun away.

She told Jin. Jungkook came inside too. He knows Ye-jun got hurt because of him, but he didn't do it on purpose.

"Y/n it's fine. He hurts himself a lot. Don't worry. At this age kids get hurt." Jin said because Y/n was panicking. Last time when Ye-jun got hurt infront of her, he was not bleeding like that, and at that time Y/n was not confirmed that it's her son.

"Yes, noona I am really strong." Ye-jun exclaimed.

"I didn't do it on purpose." Jungkook spoke.

"I understand." Jin said.

Y/n treated his wound, Ye-jun stared at Y/n. "You should be more careful, you can't keep getting hurt like this."

Jungkook stared at Y/n and Ye-jun. Maybe he is thinking too much, Ye-jun do look like him. But he knows Jin, and his wife. He thought he was being delusional. Y/n said she doesn't have a baby, if she had then why would she have given away?

"Woah, you will be a good mother in the future. You take really good care of Ye-jun." Hoseok said.

"Yes, I can tell too. Y/n, We should definitely think of that now." Namjoon said. Jungkook rolled his eyes. No, he will never let that happen.

"Ye-jun, I think we should go, your mom must be waiting for us." Jin said.

"Oh my kombuchas!" Ye-jun exclaimed.

Jungkook smiled. "I will get them for you."

"Noona today was so fun, Thank you." Ye-jun hugged Y/n. It was the first time she hugged him after 9 years. She closed her eyes. She feels pain in her heart, today she felt so happy while spending time with her.

He pulled away. "Bye." He kissed her cheek.
__

Y/n was still thinking about Ye-jun, she hoped Jungkook didn't suspect anything.

"Y/n, you are still awake." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, I just want to finish this book." Y/n exclaimed.

Namjoon looked at her and then the book. He turned the book, the book she was holding was upside down and she didn't even notice it.

"Ye-jun, you really liked spending time with him." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, he is such a fun kid." Y/n said.

"Y/n, is Ye-jun your son?" Namjoon asked. "Jin has told me in the past once that his son is adopted. So is it possible that he is your son? Maybe you gave him up for adoption because of your financial problems at that time? He looked so much like Jungkook. And I noticed he has your habits."