-14-

Chapter 14

Y/n was on Jungkook's lap while he was kissing, and sucking her neck and collarbone.

It was making Y/n roll her eyes and think how pathetic he is. He was about to kiss her lips, she put her finger over his lips. He whined. "Ahh please."

"Rules Master, now it's my turn." She started unbuttoning her shirt one by one.

He sits on the bed and as she takes off her shirt and bra.

She wanted to see how he would react after seeing she still has the burn marks on her body.

He said nothing and did nothing. He just tried to ignore them and kiss Y/n again. She held his shoulder and stopped him.

"Don't you feel anything? My body is like this because you. So I want to know if you feel anything." She asked.

"What princess, I know I give you these marks. It's a reminder that you are mine."

He is still the same, he said he changed but he doesn't. If he was guilty, he would have felt bad for doing this. It's not just the scars, it's the pain he left.

Y/n got off his lap and  wore her bra and shirt back.

"What happened? Baby tell me? You are still pretty." Jungkook said, trying to stop her from leaving. But she left the hotel room.

___

It is bad, Taehyung should not be happy about this. But he was a little happy that Y/n was crying while hugging him.

She came to him, it made him feel happy. "I don't think I can do this. He is so fcking disgusting, I just want to end his life."

"Y/n you were so strong, then what suddenly happened?"

"I don't know, interacting with him again and again. Letting him touch me, it all is making me weak. I feel like that 14 year old again."

Taehyung cupped her face. "But you are not. You are not her anymore. You are here for revenge, you can do that. I know you will and you will make it painful."

"He is still an asshole. I wanted to slap his face when he looked at my marks and said they are a reminder of him."

Taehyung listens to her while caressing her face. She stopped him from doing that and held his hand instead.

"Enough now, I can't be weak. I will go and give him reminders of me."
__

Jungkook came home, he was pissed at Y/n, she left him at the hotel room alone. He really wanted to fck her but she spoiled everything.

He could hear voices coming out of Namjoon's room. The door was slightly open and he saw Y/n laughing and talking with Namjoon.

Now he has to see this often?

Namjoon's arms were around her waist, he rubbed the tip of his nose with her and then kissed her cheeks.

Jungkook never had any cute moments with Y/n. Whenever he was nice to her, he was trying to make up for the night before.

He went to this room, now he was more mad at Y/n. Why is she even engaged to Namjoon? If she is back, she should be with him right?

He changed his clothes and tried to sleep. But he couldn't. He kept thinking about Y/n.

Two or three hours passed back and he still couldn't sleep.

Someone entered his room, and locked it. He turned on the light and someone hugged.

"Namjoon went to sleep so I just wanted to say goodnight to you." Y/n said.

"What the fck was that? I was waiting for you in the hotel room while you were here with Namjoon." Jungkook held her jaw firmly. Y/n pushed his hand, and held his jaws harshly instead but slightly digging her nails into his jaws.

"Stay in your limits, I am not a little girl anymore. If you yell at me again, I will cut my tongue." Y/n said. He pushed her hand.
"
He chuckled. "You will cut my tongue? Are you high Y/n? And I deserve to be mad at you. I fcking love you, while you are with Namjoon? What is in your head? How did you meet him, it can't be a coincidence? "

"Of course it is not. I told you in the past, your hyung is hot. From that day I decided to marry him." Y/n smiled.

"Stop lying." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck. "You are right, I am obsessed with you. I couldn't have you so I decided to be with your brother."

"Who said I am not your? I am yours now. So just leave him. We can tell them about us." Jungkook said.

"No, that would not be fun right?" She pushed him to lay on the bed. "We will tell them and then start dating, maybe get married. How boring that would be, right?"

Her knee pressed on her bulge, he moaned a little while she caressed her hair

"But now, we have to hide from everyone. We can't be caught, we meet in private. Don't you think it is exciting?" She asked while pressing his bulge harder. He groaned.

"It's wrong," he said.

"Do you care if it's wrong? You don't want to be my toy?" She asked.

"Yes! Yes! I want to be your toy Mommy." He said.

Y/n knew he would enjoy this. But she is not here for enjoyment.

She pressed her knee harder on his bulge, now it started to hurt him except for giving pleasure. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, he was trying to act tough.

But when she pressed harder that it hurt like it threatened the chances of him becoming a father.

"Y/n, you are pressing too hard." Jungkook said. He doesn't want to push her, he is afraid that if he does she will never come back.

"Aww really?" She pulled away but then pressed it again much harder. Jungkook groaned.

Y/n smiled and got him. He groaned in pain. "Good night, Joonie must be looking for me." She unlocked the door and left.

He rubbed his bulge with his palm. "Ahh! My poor babies."

___