-18-

Chapter 18

Y/n looked at the view. Namjoon wanted to take her out on a date before the wedding. He made sure it was special. He booked the tallest building rooftop and turned it into a beautiful date setup.

"Joonie, there was literally no need for this." Y/n said. He kissed her and hugged shoulder.

"It was. I love you so much." He kissed her forehead. Y/n stared at the Seoul night view, she wished she could love him too.

"I love you too." He kissed her lips. They spent the night there, first they had dinner and watched the view. Then they stayed the night in that hotel.

Namjoon says he is not romantic but he is. He always brings Y/n to dates at least twice a month. And it's always something different and cute. This time was special too, because Y/n love night lights. and he paid attention to her.

__

"Oh boy, the view from here is stunning." Taehyung said.

Y/n took a deep breath. "I know right."

Namjoon left the next morning, Y/n said she would stay for some more time before checking out.

Taehyung sat on the floor with her, "Soju at this time?"

"Yeah, I am just shocked by my life. How can someone do that to me?" She takes a sip.

"Are you thinking about Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"No, Namjoon. He does so much for me. I can't believe it sometimes. He is so caring and loving." Y/n exclaimed.

Taehyung chuckled. "I can't believe it too. Are Jungkook and him real siblings? Namjoon seems to have a brain while Jungkook is brainless."

Taehyung took soju from her and drank some. "So, what will you do after you get revenge? Will you leave Namjoon?"

Y/n shook her head. "He is a nice man and I am using him. He would be hurt if I left him. I am pretending now, so I can just pretend my whole life. If that way he will be happy and I don't have to break his heart."

"Y/n, I don't want you to pretend. I want you to experience love. Fall in love with someone, be happy with them. I don't want you to pretend all your life. You deserve real love."

"I am broke, I can never love anyone." Y/n exclaimed.

"You are not broke. He made you a heart stone. But I can melt your heart like butter." Taehyung said. She looked at him. He wink at her.

Y/n hit his arm and laughed. "Stop flirting with your cheesy pick up lines."

__

"You bring the money?" A man asked. Mia gave her money that was wrapped in paper.

He opened the money. He threw the money at her. "Is it a joke? It's not 50000 won!"

"Sorry, I will get you money. For now take this and return me to my son. He is just a kid. Please, he goes to school. Don't do that to him." She cried.

"Give the full money then you can take your son." The man said. She begged and cried asking him to return his son.

"Hi, Yoongi Oppa." Y/n said. The man looked at Y/n and he turned all sweet.

"Hi! You are back in Korea? You didn't inform me?" He said and hugged her. He smiled brightly at Y/n and pulled away. "What bring you here?"

"My wedding card. I am getting married."

They met years ago, he actually saved Y/n from someone else. And after that he treats Y/n as his little sister.

Mai looked at Y/n. "Y/n! Please, please tell them to free my child. He is just 15. Please help him."

She held Y/n's leg and begged.

"You know this woman." Yoongi asked.

"I do remember her. And I do remember being 14 and begging her the same way." Y/n exclaimed.

"Please forgive me. They said they would kill my son if I didn't return the money. He is a kid. They are destroying his future." She begged.

"I was 14. I was a kid too. Why would I help you?" Y/n exclaimed.

"Her son stole money from us."

"How much?" Y/n asked.

"1 million won. If you know that kid. I can just let him go," Yoongi said.

"Let him, I will pay, but in return can you give something in return?" She looked at Mia.

"Anything?! I will give you whatever you want. Please save my kid."

"Okay, in return I want your eyes." Y/n said.

"My what?" She asked again.

"Your eyes."

"What are you trying to do Y/n? I know you are not someone who would do this just for fun." Yoongi said.

"I am trying to get my revenge. What is the point of having eyes when you see the crimes but keep your mouth shut for money. Just your eyes. I will pay for your son's tuition for all my life and return your debt." Y/n exclaimed.

She agreed to give her eyes to Y/n. This was fun for Yoongi to watch, a new form of entertainment. He doesn't hurt women, but indeed it was fun to watch a little girl taking her revenge.

His men hold her arms and face. Y/n walked closer. "Can you just forgive me?"

Y/n smiled. "After this I will."

___

"Why is my bunny sad?" Y/n hugged him.

"You are playing with me. You are just using me to get back. You don't love me." He said.

She sat on his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist, while she was facing him. "Who said I don't love you? You are the only one I ever love."

She put her head over his chest while hugging him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

She laid on the bed and pulled him. And hugged him.

"You have changed Y/n." He said.

"You have changed Jungkook. Now I can't even recognize myself."

__