-33-

Chapter 33

"Namjoon, at least let us meet Ye-jun once." Jin exclaimed, he and his wife were alive but they were leaving Korea.

"No, you are dead for him. And Ye-jun was meant to come back to Y/n." Namjoon exclaimed.

"What about the mother who raised him Namjoon? She didn't know anything about this. She has been crying since then." Jin said.

"Hyung, I was the one who told you to adopt Ye-jun. You didn't even want him. She is his mother, and she is really happy with him. I can do anything for her happiness. And she is with me because of Ye-jun. Don't you dare ruin it."
__

Jungkook was told he got a visitor. No one has visited him for 4 months, not even his own parents.

"Hi,"

"Hyung! Where the fck is dad!?  kept calling him? He never came. The bail is literally just 10 million dollars. You can easily pay for it." Jungkook exclaimed.

"We can, but we will not. Dad says you deserve to be here and I agree but it is not about Jungkook, I came here to talk about Y/n." Namjoon said.

"Y/n?"

"You were so lucky Jungkook, her eyes were stuck to you."

__

Flashback,

Namjoon stared at the shirt which had a stain on it. Y/n spilled the drink over his shirt at Jungkook's engagement. He smiled thinking about her. He can't call it love alright, he was curious, he wanted to know her more. Meet her again.

He really wants to know this girl more. He doesn't know her name, but she said she works in their house.

Next morning he saw her. He saw Y/n at the dining table, she was serving breakfast.

Namjoon stared at her. He was hoping that Y/n would look at him and they would make eye contact. But Y/n never look at Namjoon.

Her eyes were glued to Jungkook. Last night it was glued to Jungkook too. And now it was stuck to Jungkook.

Y/n didn't even care about Namjoon being there.

Namjoon saw Jungkook and Y/n alone. He knew something was going between them. They were talking, it sounded more like an argument.

"Be glad that i made you a s*x slave, you don't even deserve to be like that, and I am kinda bored of you, you should work a little harder to look more appealing, try seducing me, I might make you my mistress." Jungkook exclaimed. Jungkook left.

Y/m was left behind, she was crying endlessly. No, that is not good. Namjoon doesn't want to see her cry.

Namjoon tried to approach Y/n and talk to her. But she was too busy dealing with her own problems with Jungkook.

Namjoon was furious at Jungkook when he got to know about all that he does to Y/n. He saw that Jungkook literally treats Y/n as a doll. But before he could be mad at Jungkook. Y/n left.

Even Namjoon couldn't find her, but after digging deeper. He found Y/n. And got to know that she was pregnant.

Namjoon wanted to approach her, maybe he would help her and become her hero. But he got to know she is giving up her baby for adoption.

Namjoon asked his friend to adopt her baby. His friend recently got married. He convinced them to adopt her son.

Namjoon didn't leave Y/n alone even for a minute, he was always there to look after her. Watch her from far, make sure she is doing good.

When she gave birth, she didn't even have money to cover the hospital expenses. But Namjoon was the one to cover it.

Y/n was sleeping so peacefully with her newborn. By that point Namjoon knew how much he loved Y/n. He can kill her for her, and die for her. He kissed her forehead and caressed her head.

She was really tired and she didn't wake up. The nurse took the baby from her while she was sleeping.

He knew that would hurt her,but she decided to give the baby up for adoption.

Shortly after that, her mom died. She felt alone but she wasn't. Namjoon was still there for her. It wasn't like he was hiding, but still Y/n's eyes never fell on him. He has always been invisible to her.

She was broke from being separated from son and then mother's death. Namjoon was to approach her but he wanted to make sure that when he introduced himself to her, they would end up together. That is all he wants. He wants to be with her.

After Y/n went to America, he was there too. Making sure she doesn't face any difficulties. Then he finally approached her. This time she always wanted him for her revenge.

And he just wanted to be used by her. He wanted Y/n.

__

"Why are you telling me now that you were a creep who followed her for years?" Jungkook exclaimed.

Namjoon sighed. "I wasn't a creep. I was just there for her. So whenever she needed anyone. I would help her. And I want you to know, I want you to know how lucky you were. Y/n's eyes were always on you. She never saw me. But see what I did? Now I am the only one she sees."

Namjoon smiles.

Namjoon is the one who has always been there to help Y/n. He made her life easier and did everything so she got what she wanted.

He wants Y/n to get whatever she wishes for,
She wanted to become successful. Done. She wanted revenge from Jungkook.Done.
She wanted to live with Ye-jun. Done.

In return he just wants Y/n to stay with him.

"I only did one bad thing to her that was leaking the video, but what else should I have done? She was going to forgive you. And leave me, after what I did for her. She was leaving me. I needed to remind her, she is nothing without me. I am her everything." Namjoon exclaimed.

"You leaked them? You are a sick person hyung. I am not going to leave you once I come out of jail."

"You are not. You will never. I will make sure. Jungkook you got Y/n so easily and you treated her like that, while I have to plan for years, spending countless nights and days just planning how I will make her mine. And when she is mine, God is playing with me now." Namjoon's eyes got tears. "If I could fight God for him, I would have. No one can take my love from me. Not even him. I would give my life to her but I don't want anything to ever happen to her."

"What happened to her?"

"Chronic heart disease. But I still feel that it is your fault too! Everything is your fault! I just got her completely! Fck off! Don't even think of her! I will kill you if your dirty mind even thinks of her!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"She would be alright right?" Jungkook asked, he was really worried.

"I don't know, but I will kill you if she dies. Oh also did I mention you have a son?"

"Son?" Jungkook was shocked. He wanted to know more about his son.

"Time is over." The police officer said.

"Hyung! Tell me more. Who is my son? Please, where is he? I want to see him."

Namjoon stood up, "Goodbye Jungkook "
__